track and field
Nov 28, 2014, 11:01 AM EST
Coe sees problems with the World Championships and Diamond League.
Nov 21, 2014, 3:10 PM EST
This year’s winners came from unprecedented nations and events.
Nov 21, 2014, 8:59 AM EST
“Unbroken” film about Olympian and World War II hero comes out on Christmas.
Nov 19, 2014, 11:29 AM EST
Eight stadium events will have morning finals, a first for Olympic track and field since 1988.
Nov 18, 2014, 9:23 AM EST
U.S. has never hosted the World Outdoor Track and Field Championships.
Nov 17, 2014, 4:18 PM EST
Both could make history at Rio Olympics.
Nov 13, 2014, 8:41 AM EST
No details known about the book outside of the title.
Nov 10, 2014, 9:14 AM EST
Prosecutors called Pistorius’ sentence “shockingly light.”
Nov 7, 2014, 3:06 PM EST
Olympic heptathlon champion has considered trying to make the Rio Olympics in the 100m hurdles.
Nov 3, 2014, 11:07 AM EST
Jones was at the United States Grand Prix in Austin, Texas.
Nov 2, 2014, 3:44 PM EST
Kenyan Kipsang is the former world record holder.
Nov 2, 2014, 3:37 PM EST
Also, a 2010 U.S. Olympic champion nearly beat 2:30.
Nov 2, 2014, 1:27 PM EST
Keitany missed all of 2013 due to her second pregnancy.
Nov 2, 2014, 12:44 PM EST
McFadden won her eighth major marathon in two years on a shortened course.
Oct 31, 2014, 5:21 PM EST
The Kenyan won four straight World Marathon Majors.
Oct 30, 2014, 3:50 PM EST
Keflezighi faces tough odds to win Sunday, just as in Boston.
Oct 29, 2014, 2:20 PM EST
Tennis player flew from Singapore to Denmark to New York this week.
Oct 27, 2014, 3:42 PM EST
The list includes a four-time Olympic champion.
Oct 27, 2014, 9:00 AM EST
Pistorius was sentenced to no more than five years behind prison last week.
Oct 23, 2014, 3:14 PM EST
Felix came back from torn hamstring to post the fastest 200m time since the London Olympics.
Oct 23, 2014, 11:59 AM EST
Pistorius is banned from competing during his sentence, even if not in jail, by Paralympic and South African Olympic Committees.
Oct 22, 2014, 9:16 AM EST
Tarmoh was part of the infamous tie at the 2012 U.S. Olympic Trials.
Oct 21, 2014, 5:37 AM EST
Pistorius would not be allowed to run, even if he is out of jail and under correctional supervision.
Oct 21, 2014, 5:18 AM EST
Pistorius could serve less than one year in prison.
Oct 20, 2014, 2:52 PM EST
A look back at the greatest head-to-head duel in track and field history.
- Mikaela Shiffrin: ‘I’m trying to show people what’s not impossible’ 0
- Katie Ledecky faces decisions in 2015, 2016 0
- Michael Phelps back in the pool; Phelps, Ledecky win Golden Goggles 2
- Viktor Tikhonov, Soviet Union Olympic hockey coach, dies at 84 1
- Sun Yang failed drug test, served three-month ban 0
- Rio 2016 Olympic, Paralympic mascots unveiled (video) 0
- Maksim Kovtun rallies to win Trophee Bompard (video); Grand Prix Final picture 0
- Emotional Bode Miller medals in race that mattered most (61)
- Russian women kissing after relay victory at World Championships causes stir (60)
- IOC drops wrestling from 2020 Olympics (47)
- South Korea filing official complaint over Yuna Kim’s Olympic silver (39)
- Zola Budd, 47, dominates college runners in 5K (33)