Feb 15, 2014, 9:40 AM EST
The U.S. will try to claim their first men’s skeleton medals in Olympic competition since Jim Shea won gold at Salt Lake City in 2002
Feb 15, 2014, 8:30 AM EST
“We don’t have a problem with our suits. In fact, they fit better than our other ones.”
Feb 15, 2014, 8:20 AM EST
There’s a request to switch back to the skin suits.
Feb 15, 2014, 8:18 AM EST
He won silver in the distance in 2010 and 2006.
Feb 15, 2014, 7:29 AM EST
Scott’s U.S. teammate, Jessica Smith, finishes second in the “B” Final.
Feb 15, 2014, 7:19 AM EST
Do you believe in excitement?
Feb 15, 2014, 6:36 AM EST
Charlotte Kalla has an amazing final leg and wins a three-way sprint to the finish to give Sweden the gold.
Feb 15, 2014, 6:24 AM EST
Tough going for the U.S. program.
Feb 15, 2014, 6:11 AM EST
The Associated Press has relayed word from Russian officials that skicross competitor Maria Komissarova has undergone a successful six-and-a-half hour surgery on her back.
Feb 15, 2014, 6:00 AM EST
America’s new king of “spoice” gets a nice surprise.
Feb 15, 2014, 5:34 AM EST
They aren’t just happy to be in Sochi, apparently.
Feb 15, 2014, 4:26 AM EST
Norway’s Marit Bjoergen and Sweden’s Charlotte Kalla could be the big difference-makers.
Feb 15, 2014, 3:32 AM EST
Can Jonathan Quick solidify his role as starter?
Feb 15, 2014, 2:56 AM EST
A tough course and even tougher competition did her in.
Feb 15, 2014, 2:45 AM EST
Some seeding could be on the line.
Feb 15, 2014, 1:51 AM EST
Pretty strong indication that Ryan Miller and Semyon Varlamov are considered backups … for now.
Feb 15, 2014, 1:44 AM EST
Can Julia Mancuso make it five medals?
Feb 14, 2014, 11:05 PM EST
All the key events for Saturday.
Feb 14, 2014, 10:15 PM EST
Alpine skiing is a hard game. Nothing — repeat, nothing — is guaranteed.
Feb 14, 2014, 9:10 PM EST
“This is my story. And I’m proud of it.”
Feb 14, 2014, 8:30 PM EST
“It has been an extremely difficult week but my family, coaches, and prayers of many allowed me to come out and compete the best I can given the situation.” – Noelle Pikus-Pace
Feb 14, 2014, 8:00 PM EST
“It truly was a miracle. Such a thing will never be repeated.”
Feb 14, 2014, 7:25 PM EST
Skier suffered a torn ACL at the World Championships super-G last February.
Feb 14, 2014, 6:40 PM EST
His #SochiJailBreak has attracted the attention of the Denton (Tex.) Police Department.
Feb 14, 2014, 6:00 PM EST
Noelle Pikus-Pace’s breakthrough and the final battle for men’s figure skating gold led the news today from Sochi…
- Alan Webb set for first Olympic-sized triathlon test Saturday 0
- Missy Franklin’s dream to become most decorated female swimmer ever 1
- U.S. aerialists, elementary school classmates, sweep World Cup titles 0
- Michael Phelps may be reinstated for World Championships, report says 0
- David Boudia scraps springboard plan; Nick McCrory retires 0
- Kerri Walsh Jennings, April Ross confident after defeat in Brazil showdown 1
- Lindsey Vonn loses super-G standings lead, closes in on another record (video) 0
- Emotional Bode Miller medals in race that mattered most (61)
- Russian women kissing after relay victory at World Championships causes stir (60)
- IOC drops wrestling from 2020 Olympics (47)
- South Korea filing official complaint over Yuna Kim’s Olympic silver (39)
- Zola Budd, 47, dominates college runners in 5K (33)