Feb 15, 2014, 9:40 AM EDT
The U.S. will try to claim their first men’s skeleton medals in Olympic competition since Jim Shea won gold at Salt Lake City in 2002
Feb 15, 2014, 8:30 AM EDT
“We don’t have a problem with our suits. In fact, they fit better than our other ones.”
Feb 15, 2014, 8:20 AM EDT
There’s a request to switch back to the skin suits.
Feb 15, 2014, 8:18 AM EDT
He won silver in the distance in 2010 and 2006.
Feb 15, 2014, 7:29 AM EDT
Scott’s U.S. teammate, Jessica Smith, finishes second in the “B” Final.
Feb 15, 2014, 7:19 AM EDT
Do you believe in excitement?
Feb 15, 2014, 6:36 AM EDT
Charlotte Kalla has an amazing final leg and wins a three-way sprint to the finish to give Sweden the gold.
Feb 15, 2014, 6:24 AM EDT
Tough going for the U.S. program.
Feb 15, 2014, 6:11 AM EDT
The Associated Press has relayed word from Russian officials that skicross competitor Maria Komissarova has undergone a successful six-and-a-half hour surgery on her back.
Feb 15, 2014, 6:00 AM EDT
America’s new king of “spoice” gets a nice surprise.
Feb 15, 2014, 5:34 AM EDT
They aren’t just happy to be in Sochi, apparently.
Feb 15, 2014, 4:26 AM EDT
Norway’s Marit Bjoergen and Sweden’s Charlotte Kalla could be the big difference-makers.
Feb 15, 2014, 3:32 AM EDT
Can Jonathan Quick solidify his role as starter?
Feb 15, 2014, 2:56 AM EDT
A tough course and even tougher competition did her in.
Feb 15, 2014, 2:45 AM EDT
Some seeding could be on the line.
Feb 15, 2014, 1:51 AM EDT
Pretty strong indication that Ryan Miller and Semyon Varlamov are considered backups … for now.
Feb 15, 2014, 1:44 AM EDT
Can Julia Mancuso make it five medals?
Feb 14, 2014, 11:05 PM EDT
All the key events for Saturday.
Feb 14, 2014, 10:15 PM EDT
Alpine skiing is a hard game. Nothing — repeat, nothing — is guaranteed.
Feb 14, 2014, 9:10 PM EDT
“This is my story. And I’m proud of it.”
Feb 14, 2014, 8:30 PM EDT
“It has been an extremely difficult week but my family, coaches, and prayers of many allowed me to come out and compete the best I can given the situation.” – Noelle Pikus-Pace
Feb 14, 2014, 8:00 PM EDT
“It truly was a miracle. Such a thing will never be repeated.”
Feb 14, 2014, 7:25 PM EDT
Skier suffered a torn ACL at the World Championships super-G last February.
Feb 14, 2014, 6:40 PM EDT
His #SochiJailBreak has attracted the attention of the Denton (Tex.) Police Department.
Feb 14, 2014, 6:00 PM EDT
Noelle Pikus-Pace’s breakthrough and the final battle for men’s figure skating gold led the news today from Sochi…
- U.S. blanks Canada for gold at IPC World Sled Hockey Championship 0
- Lindsey Vonn, Tiger Woods announce breakup 7
- U.S. holds off Usain Bolt at World Relays (video) 1
- Kim Rhode still No. 1 after difficult pregnancy, gun change on road to history in Rio 0
- Jillion Potter done with cancer treatment, eyes U.S. rugby return, Olympics 0
- Jeremy Bloom recalls 2006 Olympics in ‘Fueled by Failure’ 0
- Missy Franklin on her dream relay, unusual autographs, ‘the worm’ 1
- Emotional Bode Miller medals in race that mattered most (61)
- Russian women kissing after relay victory at World Championships causes stir (60)
- IOC drops wrestling from 2020 Olympics (47)
- South Korea filing official complaint over Yuna Kim’s Olympic silver (39)
- Zola Budd, 47, dominates college runners in 5K (33)