Oct 28, 2014, 1:31 PM EDT
Either Berlin or Hamburg will be chosen in March.
Oct 28, 2014, 9:24 AM EDT
Those against Boston hosting an Olympics sent a letter to the USOC.
Oct 7, 2014, 12:13 PM EDT
“It would be Boston leading the United States,” Boston’s mayor said.
Oct 4, 2014, 3:43 PM EDT
South America has never hosted a Winter Olympics.
Sep 26, 2014, 1:36 PM EDT
Forty of 47 organizations respond positively to USOC’s query.
Sep 23, 2014, 3:45 PM EDT
Board already included former NFL commissioner.
Sep 16, 2014, 9:11 AM EDT
“The city is the Olympic park,” official tells Boston Globe.
Sep 4, 2014, 2:25 PM EDT
Washington, D.C., is one of four U.S. cities hoping to earn a bid for the 2024 Olympics.
Sep 1, 2014, 1:09 PM EDT
Germany is the latest rival to a potential U.S. Olympic bid in 2024.
Jul 29, 2014, 4:35 PM EDT
Boston is one of four finalist cities for a potential U.S. bid for the 2024 Olympics.
Jul 25, 2014, 4:07 PM EDT
USOC met with representatives from four finalist cities this week.
Jul 23, 2014, 12:25 PM EDT
Boston, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Washington D.C. in the running.
Jul 9, 2014, 9:57 PM EDT
Organizers hope to award the sport’s first Olympic medals since 1908.
Jul 7, 2014, 9:47 PM EDT
With the 2022 Olympic host city finalists announced, attention turns to potential future Olympic sites.
Jun 13, 2014, 3:22 PM EDT
Two East Coast cities and two West Coast cities.
Jun 10, 2014, 5:52 PM EDT
Specific cities not made public yet.
Jun 9, 2014, 2:23 PM EDT
USOC expected to narrow field to finalists on Tuesday.
May 30, 2014, 1:01 PM EDT
Two or three finalist cities expected to be announced.
May 28, 2014, 11:59 AM EDT
City’s mayor informed USOC earlier this month.
May 28, 2014, 8:41 AM EDT
Bid plan “doesn’t make sense,” top member of mayor’s staff says.
May 22, 2014, 12:08 PM EDT
It would be 100 years since Paris last hosted the Olympics.
May 19, 2014, 9:05 AM EDT
Russia’s second largest city could rival U.S. bid.
May 13, 2014, 10:43 PM EDT
USOC is expected to narrow list of potential cities shortly.
Apr 4, 2014, 1:29 PM EDT
USOC expected to narrow field of potential cities in May or June.
Apr 1, 2014, 9:32 AM EDT
One fewer challenger to potential U.S. bid.
- Boston, Chicago Marathon winner Rita Jeptoo fails drug test 0
- Neymar will be on Brazil’s Olympic soccer team, coach says 0
- Meb Keflezighi in familiar spot as New York City Marathon underdog 0
- Matt Anderson taking break from volleyball due to depression 0
- Caroline Wozniacki nervous for New York City Marathon, even in her dreams 0
- Prosecutors to appeal Oscar Pistorius verdict, sentence 3
- Russian triumphs at Skate America; Gracie Gold third (video) 4
- Emotional Bode Miller medals in race that mattered most (61)
- Russian women kissing after relay victory at World Championships causes stir (60)
- IOC drops wrestling from 2020 Olympics (47)
- South Korea filing official complaint over Yuna Kim’s Olympic silver (39)
- Zola Budd, 47, dominates college runners in 5K (33)