Jun 29, 2015, 11:09 AM EDT
Agnel isn’t the only men’s swimming star who will be absent from Worlds.
Jun 28, 2015, 8:39 PM EDT
The women’s 800m final was the craziest of the day.
Jun 28, 2015, 4:17 PM EDT
“I want justice for everyone involved.”
Jun 28, 2015, 3:53 PM EDT
Three first-time Worlds members in the women’s 5000m.
Jun 28, 2015, 3:00 PM EDT
Justin Gatlin is slated for the 200m.
Jun 27, 2015, 7:49 PM EDT
The world’s fastest 400m woman in 2014 and 2015 failed to qualify individually for Worlds, but she still might make it.
Jun 27, 2015, 3:00 PM EDT
Allyson Felix and LaShawn Merritt are among those in action.
Jun 26, 2015, 11:59 PM EDT
A 2012 Olympic champion failed to qualify for a final and won’t go to the World Championships.
Jun 26, 2015, 11:56 PM EDT
Powell continues his resurgence following his 2013 doping ban.
Jun 26, 2015, 9:00 PM EDT
Watch the men’s and women’s 100m finals on NBC Sports Live Extra.
Jun 26, 2015, 3:46 PM EDT
The Dutch swimming great reminisced about Michael Phelps and picked his dream relay quartet.
Jun 26, 2015, 1:58 PM EDT
Athletes are earning spots at this weekend’s U.S. Championships.
Jun 26, 2015, 10:02 AM EDT
An unmanned boast was found near a Miami marina.
Jun 25, 2015, 11:59 PM EDT
Also, a teenager became the fourth fastest American man ever in the 100m.
Andreea Raducan will not be reinstated as 2000 Olympic all-around champion after meeting with IOC president
Jun 25, 2015, 4:14 PM EDT
Raducan was stripped after a team doctor gave her cold-medicine pills that contained a banned substance.
Jun 25, 2015, 1:57 PM EDT
Kerri Walsh Jennings concedes she and April Ross are not the favorites.
Jun 25, 2015, 11:01 AM EDT
Nash reflected on sneaking beer into the 2000 Closing Ceremony and a cauldron malfunction at the 2010 Opening Ceremony.
Jun 25, 2015, 9:36 AM EDT
Bolt does not need to compete at Nationals to be eligible for the World Championships.
Jun 25, 2015, 8:46 AM EDT
Two World Cup winners reportedly expressed desire to come out of international retirement for the Rio Games.
Jun 24, 2015, 5:24 PM EDT
Kovacs, raised and first coached by his mom, is favored to win at the U.S. Championships on Sunday, and the World Championships in August.
More top posts
- Usain Bolt may retire after Rio Olympics 0
- Usain Bolt crushes Justin Gatlin in World Championships 200m 3
- Allyson Felix wins 400m, breaks U.S. record for Worlds medals; Rio preview? 1
- Usain Bolt and Justin Gatlin’s first race together from 2005 (video) 0
- Los Angeles 2024 Olympic bid logo, renderings released 0
- Usain Bolt, Justin Gatlin set up duel; South African stretchered off after 400m gold 0
- U.S. goes medal-less at World Championships; Bolt, Gatlin, Felix advance 0
- Emotional Bode Miller medals in race that mattered most (63)
- Russian women kissing after relay victory at World Championships causes stir (62)
- IOC drops wrestling from 2020 Olympics (47)
- South Korea filing official complaint over Yuna Kim’s Olympic silver (39)
- Zola Budd, 47, dominates college runners in 5K (33)