Jul 16, 2015, 10:43 AM EDT
Weir is also scheduled to throw a ceremonial first pitch.
Jul 16, 2015, 10:01 AM EDT
A seven-year project dug into some 33,000 hours of video, 500,000 pictures and 2,000 documents.
Jul 16, 2015, 9:26 AM EDT
Armstrong said he’s watched the race this year for the first time in two years.
Jul 16, 2015, 8:43 AM EDT
Only one swimmer has made more U.S. Olympic teams than Beard.
Jul 16, 2015, 8:20 AM EDT
The top three U.S. sprinters are in the same race for the first time.
Jul 15, 2015, 11:03 PM EDT
Ronda Rousey also had an interesting comment about a fellow Olympic bronze medalist.
Jul 15, 2015, 4:39 PM EDT
Jenner was to receive an ESPY award on Wednesday night.
Jul 15, 2015, 1:34 PM EDT
A four-time Olympian and a longtime Oregon coach are going to Rio.
Jul 15, 2015, 9:58 AM EDT
Another lifter completed a clean and jerk and fainted moments later.
Jul 14, 2015, 4:56 PM EDT
Walsh Jennings and April Ross may fall shy of a minimum for Olympic qualifying.
Women’s baseball, men’s softball players will never get closer to the Olympics than at Pan American Games
Jul 14, 2015, 3:22 PM EDT
It’s the first time both genders will play baseball and softball at an international multisport competition.
Jul 14, 2015, 2:59 PM EDT
The two-time Olympic champion wasn’t the only star to suffer an upset.
Jul 14, 2015, 11:32 AM EDT
“I don’t want to travel all that way and not medal or perform to my best.”
Jul 14, 2015, 9:39 AM EDT
Phelps is preparing for the U.S. Championships in August.
Jul 13, 2015, 4:37 PM EDT
Track and field’s international governing body changed its rules since last year.
Jul 13, 2015, 12:49 PM EDT
It could have six times as many Olympians in Rio as it did in London.
Jul 13, 2015, 8:30 AM EDT
Who has a better shot — Tiger Woods, or his niece?
Jul 13, 2015, 8:05 AM EDT
Frandiel Gomez scored zero points.
Jul 12, 2015, 10:04 AM EDT
Rampone is on the roster bubble for early Olympic team projections.
Donovan Bailey jumps off CN Tower; Steve Nash lights cauldron at Pan Am Games Opening Ceremony (video)
Jul 11, 2015, 3:05 PM EDT
Nash was asked three weeks ago who he thought would light the cauldron and gave a very different answer.
More top posts
- Los Angeles 2024 Olympic bid is official 1
- Top ten storylines from World Track and Field Championships 0
- USOC, Los Angeles agree to 2024 Olympic bid, reports say 1
- U.S. finishes World Championships with fewest medals since 2003 3
- Usain Bolt anchors Jamaica to 4x100m relay gold after U.S. mishap 8
- Ashton Eaton breaks decathlon world record, wins World Championship 2
- Aries Merritt wins bronze before kidney transplant; incredible Worlds performances 0
- Emotional Bode Miller medals in race that mattered most (63)
- Russian women kissing after relay victory at World Championships causes stir (62)
- IOC drops wrestling from 2020 Olympics (47)
- South Korea filing official complaint over Yuna Kim’s Olympic silver (39)
- Zola Budd, 47, dominates college runners in 5K (33)