Aug 10, 2014, 3:30 PM EDT
IRVINE, Calif. — NBC and NBCSN’s coverage of the U.S. Swimming Championships concludes Sunday.
The meet, featuring Michael Phelps, Ryan Lochte, Katie Ledecky and Missy Franklin, is a qualifier for the biggest international meet of 2014.
That’s the Pan Pacific Championships in Gold Coast, Australia, from Aug. 21-24.
NBCSN will wrap up coverage from 11 p.m.-midnight Sunday, including Phelps vs. Lochte in the 200m individual medley final.
- Jordan Burroughs on Rio: ‘My chances of winning’ are better than in London 1
- Rio 2016 Olympic torch unveiled 0
- Allyson Felix considering 200-400m double at Worlds 0
- USOC eyes majority support for Boston 2024 ‘relatively soon’ 0
- Usain Bolt pulls out of July track meets 1
- Michael Phelps’ career in photos on his 30th birthday 0
- Michael Phelps’ potential record chases at Rio Olympics 0
- Emotional Bode Miller medals in race that mattered most (61)
- Russian women kissing after relay victory at World Championships causes stir (60)
- IOC drops wrestling from 2020 Olympics (47)
- South Korea filing official complaint over Yuna Kim’s Olympic silver (39)
- Zola Budd, 47, dominates college runners in 5K (33)