Aug 10, 2014, 3:30 PM EDT
IRVINE, Calif. — NBC and NBCSN’s coverage of the U.S. Swimming Championships concludes Sunday.
The meet, featuring Michael Phelps, Ryan Lochte, Katie Ledecky and Missy Franklin, is a qualifier for the biggest international meet of 2014.
That’s the Pan Pacific Championships in Gold Coast, Australia, from Aug. 21-24.
NBCSN will wrap up coverage from 11 p.m.-midnight Sunday, including Phelps vs. Lochte in the 200m individual medley final.
- Mixed results for World champions in Zurich 0
- Los Angeles’ ties to the Olympics 1
- Five events to watch at Zurich Diamond League 0
- Los Angeles 2024 Olympic bid is official 1
- Top ten storylines from World Track and Field Championships 0
- USOC, Los Angeles agree to 2024 Olympic bid, reports say 1
- U.S. finishes World Championships with fewest medals since 2003 3
- Emotional Bode Miller medals in race that mattered most (63)
- Russian women kissing after relay victory at World Championships causes stir (62)
- IOC drops wrestling from 2020 Olympics (47)
- South Korea filing official complaint over Yuna Kim’s Olympic silver (39)
- Zola Budd, 47, dominates college runners in 5K (33)