Aug 10, 2014, 3:30 PM EDT
IRVINE, Calif. — NBC and NBCSN’s coverage of the U.S. Swimming Championships concludes Sunday.
The meet, featuring Michael Phelps, Ryan Lochte, Katie Ledecky and Missy Franklin, is a qualifier for the biggest international meet of 2014.
That’s the Pan Pacific Championships in Gold Coast, Australia, from Aug. 21-24.
NBCSN will wrap up coverage from 11 p.m.-midnight Sunday, including Phelps vs. Lochte in the 200m individual medley final.
- World Swimming Championships women’s preview 0
- World Swimming Championships men’s preview 0
- Beijing to host 2022 Winter Olympics; first city to hold Summer and Winter Games 2
- USOC collecting data on polluted Rio Olympic water venues 0
- World Swimming Championships broadcast schedule 0
- Almaty or Beijing? IOC set to choose 2022 Winter Olympic host 2
- Allyson Felix to run 400m at World Championships 1
- Emotional Bode Miller medals in race that mattered most (61)
- Russian women kissing after relay victory at World Championships causes stir (60)
- IOC drops wrestling from 2020 Olympics (47)
- South Korea filing official complaint over Yuna Kim’s Olympic silver (39)
- Zola Budd, 47, dominates college runners in 5K (33)