Aug 10, 2014, 3:30 PM EDT
IRVINE, Calif. — NBC and NBCSN’s coverage of the U.S. Swimming Championships concludes Sunday.
The meet, featuring Michael Phelps, Ryan Lochte, Katie Ledecky and Missy Franklin, is a qualifier for the biggest international meet of 2014.
That’s the Pan Pacific Championships in Gold Coast, Australia, from Aug. 21-24.
NBCSN will wrap up coverage from 11 p.m.-midnight Sunday, including Phelps vs. Lochte in the 200m individual medley final.
- Dara Torres picks greatest female swimmer(s) of all time, recalls teenage Michael Phelps, more in Q&A 1
- Kerri Walsh Jennings, April Ross withdraw from Moscow Grand Slam 0
- Prefontaine Classic preview, schedule, broadcast info 0
- Kerri Walsh Jennings injures shoulder, forfeits match 0
- Katie Uhlaender, skeleton World champion, becomes track cyclist 0
- Missy Franklin returns to Colorado, coach Todd Schmitz 1
- Rulon Gardner on returning to wrestling training, getting his gold medal back 1
- Emotional Bode Miller medals in race that mattered most (61)
- Russian women kissing after relay victory at World Championships causes stir (60)
- IOC drops wrestling from 2020 Olympics (47)
- South Korea filing official complaint over Yuna Kim’s Olympic silver (39)
- Zola Budd, 47, dominates college runners in 5K (33)