Aug 10, 2014, 3:30 PM EDT
IRVINE, Calif. — NBC and NBCSN’s coverage of the U.S. Swimming Championships concludes Sunday.
The meet, featuring Michael Phelps, Ryan Lochte, Katie Ledecky and Missy Franklin, is a qualifier for the biggest international meet of 2014.
That’s the Pan Pacific Championships in Gold Coast, Australia, from Aug. 21-24.
NBCSN will wrap up coverage from 11 p.m.-midnight Sunday, including Phelps vs. Lochte in the 200m individual medley final.
- How to watch Gabby Douglas, Aly Raisman’s comeback gymnastics meet 0
- Yuzuru Hanyu tops World Championships short program; Jason Brown leads Americans 0
- U.S. women struggle, trail Russian brilliance after World Championships short program 2
- Canadians win World pairs title; best U.S. finish since 2011 0
- Usain Bolt to race individually in U.S. for first time since 2008 0
- Tara Lipinski, Johnny Weir preview World Championships men’s, pairs events 0
- Boston 2024 calls for statewide referendum for Olympic bid 1
- Emotional Bode Miller medals in race that mattered most (61)
- Russian women kissing after relay victory at World Championships causes stir (60)
- IOC drops wrestling from 2020 Olympics (47)
- South Korea filing official complaint over Yuna Kim’s Olympic silver (39)
- Zola Budd, 47, dominates college runners in 5K (33)