Jul 29, 2014, 10:41 AM EST
The Commonwealth Games provided a 41-shot table tennis rally and a 59-shot badminton rally Monday. The table tennis made it onto YouTube, while the badminton lives on the BBC’s website (video available to UK users).
The table tennis rally came in the men’s team semifinals. Nigeria’s Segun Toriola won the epic point, but Gao Ning won the best-of-five match, helping Singapore advance and ultimately win the gold medal.
- Tara Lipinski, Johnny Weir at Super Bowl Media Day (video) 0
- Galen Rupp talks training with Mo Farah, marathons, weird drug test story 0
- Russian Olympic, World champions get doping bans 0
- Lindsey Vonn, Mikaela Shiffrin lead World Alpine Skiing Championships women’s preview 1
- Rio 2016 Olympic torch relay details announced 0
- K.C. Boutiette returns to World Cup speed skating for first time since 2006 0
- Tori Bowie ‘going after medals’ after breakthrough season 0
- Emotional Bode Miller medals in race that mattered most (61)
- Russian women kissing after relay victory at World Championships causes stir (60)
- IOC drops wrestling from 2020 Olympics (47)
- South Korea filing official complaint over Yuna Kim’s Olympic silver (39)
- Zola Budd, 47, dominates college runners in 5K (33)