Jul 29, 2014, 10:41 AM EDT
The Commonwealth Games provided a 41-shot table tennis rally and a 59-shot badminton rally Monday. The table tennis made it onto YouTube, while the badminton lives on the BBC’s website (video available to UK users).
The table tennis rally came in the men’s team semifinals. Nigeria’s Segun Toriola won the epic point, but Gao Ning won the best-of-five match, helping Singapore advance and ultimately win the gold medal.
- Prefontaine Classic preview, schedule, broadcast info 0
- Kerri Walsh Jennings injures shoulder, forfeits match 0
- Katie Uhlaender, skeleton World champion, becomes track cyclist 0
- Missy Franklin returns to Colorado, coach Todd Schmitz 1
- Rulon Gardner on returning to wrestling training, getting his gold medal back 1
- David Letterman and the Olympics 0
- Caster Semenya: I can’t stop running because of gender controversy 0
- Emotional Bode Miller medals in race that mattered most (61)
- Russian women kissing after relay victory at World Championships causes stir (60)
- IOC drops wrestling from 2020 Olympics (47)
- South Korea filing official complaint over Yuna Kim’s Olympic silver (39)
- Zola Budd, 47, dominates college runners in 5K (33)