Jul 29, 2014, 10:41 AM EST
The Commonwealth Games provided a 41-shot table tennis rally and a 59-shot badminton rally Monday. The table tennis made it onto YouTube, while the badminton lives on the BBC’s website (video available to UK users).
The table tennis rally came in the men’s team semifinals. Nigeria’s Segun Toriola won the epic point, but Gao Ning won the best-of-five match, helping Singapore advance and ultimately win the gold medal.
- Olympic Year in Review: Winter Sports 0
- Lindsey Vonn OK after fall in Val d’Isere super-G (video) 0
- Lindsey Vonn wins cow in Val d’Isere, one victory from record 0
- Michael Phelps gets probation after guilty plea in DUI case 7
- Stephen Colbert and the Olympics 0
- U.S. will bid for 2024 Olympics, no city chosen yet 6
- Adrian Peterson won’t try for Olympics, but other RBs might 2
- Emotional Bode Miller medals in race that mattered most (61)
- Russian women kissing after relay victory at World Championships causes stir (60)
- IOC drops wrestling from 2020 Olympics (47)
- South Korea filing official complaint over Yuna Kim’s Olympic silver (39)
- Zola Budd, 47, dominates college runners in 5K (33)