Jul 29, 2014, 10:41 AM EDT
The Commonwealth Games provided a 41-shot table tennis rally and a 59-shot badminton rally Monday. The table tennis made it onto YouTube, while the badminton lives on the BBC’s website (video available to UK users).
The table tennis rally came in the men’s team semifinals. Nigeria’s Segun Toriola won the epic point, but Gao Ning won the best-of-five match, helping Singapore advance and ultimately win the gold medal.
- Michael Phelps to move to Arizona with coach Bob Bowman 0
- Simone Biles discusses Martha Karolyi’s team selfie, U.S. teammates, more 0
- Usain Bolt: Tyson Gay’s reduced ban ‘the stupidest thing I’ve ever heard’ 0
- Doug E. Doug reflects on ‘Cool Runnings’ 0
- Nadia Comaneci: Simone Biles’ difficulty is almost equal to men 0
- Ten sports where Brazil can win medals at Rio 2016 0
- Figure skaters recall odd gifts from fans 0
- Emotional Bode Miller medals in race that mattered most (61)
- Russian women kissing after relay victory at World Championships causes stir (60)
- IOC drops wrestling from 2020 Olympics (47)
- South Korea filing official complaint over Yuna Kim’s Olympic silver (39)
- Zola Budd, 47, dominates college runners in 5K (33)