Jul 28, 2014, 10:39 AM EDT
Is coaching in Yuna Kim‘s future?
The retired Olympic champion took part in a two-day Korea Skating Union coaching workshop in Seoul over the weekend and can attend domestic events as a coach next season, according to the Chosun Ilbo.
The 23-year-old Kim, who won Olympic gold in 2010 and silver in Sochi, planned to attend graduate school this fall, according to South Korean media.
- Patrick Chan’s return about more than elusive Olympic gold medal 0
- Tiger Woods: Olympics ‘very important’ as he attempts climb to Rio 2016 0
- Warren Weir calls Ryan Bailey ‘a little nobody’ after Usain Bolt taunt 2
- U.S. blanks Canada for gold at IPC World Sled Hockey Championship 0
- Lindsey Vonn, Tiger Woods announce breakup 7
- U.S. holds off Usain Bolt at World Relays (video) 2
- Kim Rhode still No. 1 after difficult pregnancy, gun change on road to history in Rio 0
- Emotional Bode Miller medals in race that mattered most (61)
- Russian women kissing after relay victory at World Championships causes stir (60)
- IOC drops wrestling from 2020 Olympics (47)
- South Korea filing official complaint over Yuna Kim’s Olympic silver (39)
- Zola Budd, 47, dominates college runners in 5K (33)