Jul 28, 2014, 10:39 AM EDT
Is coaching in Yuna Kim‘s future?
The retired Olympic champion took part in a two-day Korea Skating Union coaching workshop in Seoul over the weekend and can attend domestic events as a coach next season, according to the Chosun Ilbo.
The 23-year-old Kim, who won Olympic gold in 2010 and silver in Sochi, planned to attend graduate school this fall, according to South Korean media.
- U.S. Women undefeated after opening of indoor volleyball Grand Prix tournament 0
- Lucena, Brunner finish fourth while Brazilians claim victory at Beach Volleyball World Championships 0
- Jamaican sprinters Asafa Powell and Shelly-Ann Fraser-Pryce dominate at Paris Diamond League 0
- Jordan Burroughs on Rio: ‘My chances of winning’ are better than in London 1
- Rio 2016 Olympic torch unveiled 1
- Allyson Felix considering 200-400m double at Worlds 1
- USOC eyes majority support for Boston 2024 ‘relatively soon’ 0
- Emotional Bode Miller medals in race that mattered most (61)
- Russian women kissing after relay victory at World Championships causes stir (60)
- IOC drops wrestling from 2020 Olympics (47)
- South Korea filing official complaint over Yuna Kim’s Olympic silver (39)
- Zola Budd, 47, dominates college runners in 5K (33)