Jul 28, 2014, 10:39 AM EDT
Is coaching in Yuna Kim‘s future?
The retired Olympic champion took part in a two-day Korea Skating Union coaching workshop in Seoul over the weekend and can attend domestic events as a coach next season, according to the Chosun Ilbo.
The 23-year-old Kim, who won Olympic gold in 2010 and silver in Sochi, planned to attend graduate school this fall, according to South Korean media.
- Meb Keflezighi in familiar spot as New York City Marathon underdog 0
- Matt Anderson taking break from volleyball due to depression 0
- Caroline Wozniacki nervous for New York City Marathon, even in her dreams 0
- Prosecutors to appeal Oscar Pistorius verdict, sentence 3
- Russian triumphs at Skate America; Gracie Gold third (video) 4
- Ted Ligety struggles in first race of season (video) 0
- Japan’s Machida routs U.S. men at Skate America; ice dancers make history 0
- Emotional Bode Miller medals in race that mattered most (61)
- Russian women kissing after relay victory at World Championships causes stir (60)
- IOC drops wrestling from 2020 Olympics (47)
- South Korea filing official complaint over Yuna Kim’s Olympic silver (39)
- Zola Budd, 47, dominates college runners in 5K (33)