Jul 28, 2014, 10:39 AM EST
Is coaching in Yuna Kim‘s future?
The retired Olympic champion took part in a two-day Korea Skating Union coaching workshop in Seoul over the weekend and can attend domestic events as a coach next season, according to the Chosun Ilbo.
The 23-year-old Kim, who won Olympic gold in 2010 and silver in Sochi, planned to attend graduate school this fall, according to South Korean media.
- Maksim Kovtun rallies to win Trophee Bompard; Grand Prix Final picture 0
- Ashley Wagner in Grand Prix Final fight after finishing behind Russians at Trophee Bompard 0
- Angelina Jolie showed Louis Zamperini scenes of ‘Unbroken’ on hospital bed 0
- Joss Christensen becomes ‘mountain man’ since Sochi Olympics 0
- IOC proposes adding Olympic events, bid reforms 0
- Ryan Lochte: I have no doubt Michael Phelps will come back 1
- Doha gets 2019 World Track and Field Championships over Eugene, Barcelona 2
- Emotional Bode Miller medals in race that mattered most (61)
- Russian women kissing after relay victory at World Championships causes stir (60)
- IOC drops wrestling from 2020 Olympics (47)
- South Korea filing official complaint over Yuna Kim’s Olympic silver (39)
- Zola Budd, 47, dominates college runners in 5K (33)