Jul 28, 2014, 10:39 AM EDT
Is coaching in Yuna Kim‘s future?
The retired Olympic champion took part in a two-day Korea Skating Union coaching workshop in Seoul over the weekend and can attend domestic events as a coach next season, according to the Chosun Ilbo.
The 23-year-old Kim, who won Olympic gold in 2010 and silver in Sochi, planned to attend graduate school this fall, according to South Korean media.
- Apolo Ohno on Ironman: A milestone among my 8 Olympic medals 1
- Beijing Marathon run through smog (video, photos) 0
- Aksel Lund Svindal injured playing soccer, likely out most of season 0
- Justin Gatlin not among IAAF Athlete of the Year award finalists 0
- Noelle Pikus-Pace: I already miss skeleton, but happily retired 0
- Simone Biles still buzzing after World Championships whirlwind 0
- Gracie Gold calls audible, adds lyrics for post-Olympic season 0
- Emotional Bode Miller medals in race that mattered most (61)
- Russian women kissing after relay victory at World Championships causes stir (60)
- IOC drops wrestling from 2020 Olympics (47)
- South Korea filing official complaint over Yuna Kim’s Olympic silver (39)
- Zola Budd, 47, dominates college runners in 5K (33)