Apr 8, 2014, 10:50 AM EDT
Lindsey Vonn recently had a little fun during her recovery from knee surgery, working incognito as a ski ticket agent in Vail, Colo.
Vonn, in a hat, glasses and ponytail, fooled customer after customer, despite mentioning her name in the third person several times. She spoke German and empathized with one man who said he tore his ACL.
One man appeared to recognize her though, saying he dreams about her at night.
“Nice,” Vonn said. “That’s super creepy.”
- U.S. finishes Youth Olympics with 22 medals, 10 golds 0
- Zurich Diamond League final preview 0
- Jonathan Horton boosted by 2008 teammate to successful return 0
- Sam Mikulak rallies for repeat P&G Championships title (video) 0
- Usain Bolt ends his season 2
- Katie Ledecky smashes another world record at Pan Pacs 4
- Simone Biles awes judges, U.S. legend to repeat at P&G Championships 0
- Emotional Bode Miller medals in race that mattered most (61)
- Russian women kissing after relay victory at World Championships causes stir (57)
- IOC drops wrestling from 2020 Olympics (47)
- South Korea filing official complaint over Yuna Kim’s Olympic silver (38)
- Zola Budd, 47, dominates college runners in 5K (33)