Apr 8, 2014, 10:50 AM EDT
Lindsey Vonn recently had a little fun during her recovery from knee surgery, working incognito as a ski ticket agent in Vail, Colo.
Vonn, in a hat, glasses and ponytail, fooled customer after customer, despite mentioning her name in the third person several times. She spoke German and empathized with one man who said he tore his ACL.
One man appeared to recognize her though, saying he dreams about her at night.
“Nice,” Vonn said. “That’s super creepy.”
- Mikaela Shiffrin wins her first World Cup giant slalom in Soelden tie 0
- Alpine skiing men’s World Cup preview 0
- Johnny Weir, Tara Lipinski preview Skate America 0
- Oscar Pistorius’ agent seeks prison meeting to discuss running future 1
- Alpine skiing women’s World Cup preview 0
- Johnny Weir, Tara Lipinski, Terry Gannon named NBC’s lead figure skating announcers 0
- Oscar Pistorius sentenced to maximum 5 years in prison 4
- Emotional Bode Miller medals in race that mattered most (61)
- Russian women kissing after relay victory at World Championships causes stir (60)
- IOC drops wrestling from 2020 Olympics (47)
- South Korea filing official complaint over Yuna Kim’s Olympic silver (39)
- Zola Budd, 47, dominates college runners in 5K (33)