Apr 8, 2014, 10:50 AM EST
Lindsey Vonn recently had a little fun during her recovery from knee surgery, working incognito as a ski ticket agent in Vail, Colo.
Vonn, in a hat, glasses and ponytail, fooled customer after customer, despite mentioning her name in the third person several times. She spoke German and empathized with one man who said he tore his ACL.
One man appeared to recognize her though, saying he dreams about her at night.
“Nice,” Vonn said. “That’s super creepy.”
- Is Simone Biles unbeatable? 0
- Rio Olympics could have multiple cauldrons 0
- Mike Powell eyes masters world record, possible Olympic trials run at age 51 0
- Behind the scenes of Miracle on Ice reunion 0
- Nastia Liukin adds to history of Olympians on ‘Dancing With the Stars’ 1
- Mikaela Shiffrin wins Maribor slalom, snags World Cup lead in teenage finale (video) 1
- Michael Phelps gets engaged (photos) 3
- Emotional Bode Miller medals in race that mattered most (61)
- Russian women kissing after relay victory at World Championships causes stir (60)
- IOC drops wrestling from 2020 Olympics (47)
- South Korea filing official complaint over Yuna Kim’s Olympic silver (39)
- Zola Budd, 47, dominates college runners in 5K (33)