Mar 26, 2014, 12:52 PM EDT
Yuna Kim‘s upcoming ice shows in South Korea celebrating her career will have a Spanish touch.
“Adios, gracias” is the theme for the May 4-6 Seoul shows that have been called a farewell event after the 2010 Olympic champion retired following winning silver in Sochi.
Kim’s agency made the theme announcement Tuesday, citing showing gratitude toward her fans.
The shows, with tickets going on sale Tuesday, will be held at the 1988 Olympic gymnastics venue.
- Five takeaways from U.S. Track and Field Championships 0
- Boston 2024 releases Olympic bid version 2.0 (photos) 0
- Yannick Agnel withdraws from World Swimming Championships 0
- Justin Gatlin wins 200m at U.S. Championships in another personal best 0
- Allyson Felix wins 400m, fastest women upset at U.S. Championships 0
- Tyson Gay, Tori Bowie take U.S. 100m titles; Carmelita Jeter hurt 0
- Asafa Powell, Shelly-Ann Fraser-Pryce win Jamaica Championships 100m; Yohan Blake out 0
- Emotional Bode Miller medals in race that mattered most (61)
- Russian women kissing after relay victory at World Championships causes stir (60)
- IOC drops wrestling from 2020 Olympics (47)
- South Korea filing official complaint over Yuna Kim’s Olympic silver (39)
- Zola Budd, 47, dominates college runners in 5K (33)