Mar 26, 2014, 12:52 PM EDT
Yuna Kim‘s upcoming ice shows in South Korea celebrating her career will have a Spanish touch.
“Adios, gracias” is the theme for the May 4-6 Seoul shows that have been called a farewell event after the 2010 Olympic champion retired following winning silver in Sochi.
Kim’s agency made the theme announcement Tuesday, citing showing gratitude toward her fans.
The shows, with tickets going on sale Tuesday, will be held at the 1988 Olympic gymnastics venue.
- Michael Phelps to move to Arizona with coach Bob Bowman 0
- Simone Biles discusses Martha Karolyi’s team selfie, U.S. teammates, more 0
- Usain Bolt: Tyson Gay’s reduced ban ‘the stupidest thing I’ve ever heard’ 0
- Doug E. Doug reflects on ‘Cool Runnings’ 0
- Nadia Comaneci: Simone Biles’ difficulty is almost equal to men 0
- Ten sports where Brazil can win medals at Rio 2016 0
- Figure skaters recall odd gifts from fans 0
- Emotional Bode Miller medals in race that mattered most (61)
- Russian women kissing after relay victory at World Championships causes stir (60)
- IOC drops wrestling from 2020 Olympics (47)
- South Korea filing official complaint over Yuna Kim’s Olympic silver (39)
- Zola Budd, 47, dominates college runners in 5K (33)