Mar 26, 2014, 12:52 PM EDT
Yuna Kim‘s upcoming ice shows in South Korea celebrating her career will have a Spanish touch.
“Adios, gracias” is the theme for the May 4-6 Seoul shows that have been called a farewell event after the 2010 Olympic champion retired following winning silver in Sochi.
Kim’s agency made the theme announcement Tuesday, citing showing gratitude toward her fans.
The shows, with tickets going on sale Tuesday, will be held at the 1988 Olympic gymnastics venue.
- Los Angeles’ ties to the Olympics 1
- Five events to watch at Zurich Diamond League 0
- Los Angeles 2024 Olympic bid is official 1
- Top ten storylines from World Track and Field Championships 0
- USOC, Los Angeles agree to 2024 Olympic bid, reports say 1
- U.S. finishes World Championships with fewest medals since 2003 3
- Usain Bolt anchors Jamaica to 4x100m relay gold after U.S. mishap 8
- Emotional Bode Miller medals in race that mattered most (63)
- Russian women kissing after relay victory at World Championships causes stir (62)
- IOC drops wrestling from 2020 Olympics (47)
- South Korea filing official complaint over Yuna Kim’s Olympic silver (39)
- Zola Budd, 47, dominates college runners in 5K (33)