Mar 26, 2014, 12:52 PM EDT
Yuna Kim‘s upcoming ice shows in South Korea celebrating her career will have a Spanish touch.
“Adios, gracias” is the theme for the May 4-6 Seoul shows that have been called a farewell event after the 2010 Olympic champion retired following winning silver in Sochi.
Kim’s agency made the theme announcement Tuesday, citing showing gratitude toward her fans.
The shows, with tickets going on sale Tuesday, will be held at the 1988 Olympic gymnastics venue.
- Michael Phelps arrested on DUI charges 2
- Lauryn Williams ‘playing with the idea’ of bobsled this season 0
- Lindsey Vonn set for first skiing in 10 months, named 2016 Youth Olympics ambassador 0
- Talk of a sub-two-hour marathon 2
- Dennis Kimetto breaks world record at Berlin Marathon (video) 0
- IOC adds anti-discrimination clause to Olympic host city contract 0
- Michael Phelps, Katie Ledecky lead Golden Goggles nominees 0
- Emotional Bode Miller medals in race that mattered most (61)
- Russian women kissing after relay victory at World Championships causes stir (60)
- IOC drops wrestling from 2020 Olympics (47)
- South Korea filing official complaint over Yuna Kim’s Olympic silver (39)
- Zola Budd, 47, dominates college runners in 5K (33)