Mar 26, 2014, 12:52 PM EST
Yuna Kim‘s upcoming ice shows in South Korea celebrating her career will have a Spanish touch.
“Adios, gracias” is the theme for the May 4-6 Seoul shows that have been called a farewell event after the 2010 Olympic champion retired following winning silver in Sochi.
Kim’s agency made the theme announcement Tuesday, citing showing gratitude toward her fans.
The shows, with tickets going on sale Tuesday, will be held at the 1988 Olympic gymnastics venue.
- South Korean Olympic swim champ Park Tae-hwan fails drug test 0
- Jason Brown wins first U.S. figure skating title 2
- Lindsey Vonn wins final race before World Championships (video) 0
- Ashley Wagner shatters records for third U.S. figure skating title 3
- Chloe Kim wins Winter X Games halfpipe at age 14 0
- Lindsey Vonn struggles in St. Moritz downhill (video) 0
- Jason Brown leads U.S. short program; quad debate stoked 1
- Emotional Bode Miller medals in race that mattered most (61)
- Russian women kissing after relay victory at World Championships causes stir (60)
- IOC drops wrestling from 2020 Olympics (47)
- South Korea filing official complaint over Yuna Kim’s Olympic silver (39)
- Zola Budd, 47, dominates college runners in 5K (33)