Mar 18, 2014, 8:27 AM EDT
Yuna Kim‘s post-retirement ice shows have arranged a star-filled cast to join the 2010 Olympic champion in Seoul from May 4-6.
The group includes Russians 2002 Olympic champion Alexei Yagudin and 2014 Olympic pairs champions Maksim Trankov and Tatyana Volosozhar, according to Yonhap News citing Kim’s agency.
Also, 2013 World Championships silver medalist Denis Ten of Kazakhstan and two-time Olympic pairs medalists Aliona Savchenko and Robin Szolkowy of Germany.
Kim, 23, retired from competition after winning a controversial silver medal in Sochi.
- Johnny Weir, Tara Lipinski, Terry Gannon named NBC’s lead figure skating announcers 0
- Oscar Pistorius sentenced to maximum 5 years in prison 3
- The jump for the ages: Mike Powell, Bob Beamon and a revered world record 0
- Apolo Ohno on Ironman: A milestone among my 8 Olympic medals 1
- Beijing Marathon run through smog (video, photos) 0
- Aksel Lund Svindal injured playing soccer, likely out most of season 0
- Justin Gatlin not among IAAF Athlete of the Year award finalists 0
- Emotional Bode Miller medals in race that mattered most (61)
- Russian women kissing after relay victory at World Championships causes stir (60)
- IOC drops wrestling from 2020 Olympics (47)
- South Korea filing official complaint over Yuna Kim’s Olympic silver (39)
- Zola Budd, 47, dominates college runners in 5K (33)