Mar 18, 2014, 8:27 AM EDT
Yuna Kim‘s post-retirement ice shows have arranged a star-filled cast to join the 2010 Olympic champion in Seoul from May 4-6.
The group includes Russians 2002 Olympic champion Alexei Yagudin and 2014 Olympic pairs champions Maksim Trankov and Tatyana Volosozhar, according to Yonhap News citing Kim’s agency.
Also, 2013 World Championships silver medalist Denis Ten of Kazakhstan and two-time Olympic pairs medalists Aliona Savchenko and Robin Szolkowy of Germany.
Kim, 23, retired from competition after winning a controversial silver medal in Sochi.
- Matt Anderson taking break from volleyball due to depression 0
- Caroline Wozniacki nervous for New York City Marathon, even in her dreams 0
- Prosecutors to appeal Oscar Pistorius verdict, sentence 3
- Russian triumphs at Skate America; Gracie Gold third (video) 4
- Ted Ligety struggles in first race of season (video) 0
- Japan’s Machida routs U.S. men at Skate America; ice dancers make history 0
- Mikaela Shiffrin wins her first World Cup giant slalom in Soelden tie (video) 0
- Emotional Bode Miller medals in race that mattered most (61)
- Russian women kissing after relay victory at World Championships causes stir (60)
- IOC drops wrestling from 2020 Olympics (47)
- South Korea filing official complaint over Yuna Kim’s Olympic silver (39)
- Zola Budd, 47, dominates college runners in 5K (33)