Mar 18, 2014, 8:27 AM EDT
Yuna Kim‘s post-retirement ice shows have arranged a star-filled cast to join the 2010 Olympic champion in Seoul from May 4-6.
The group includes Russians 2002 Olympic champion Alexei Yagudin and 2014 Olympic pairs champions Maksim Trankov and Tatyana Volosozhar, according to Yonhap News citing Kim’s agency.
Also, 2013 World Championships silver medalist Denis Ten of Kazakhstan and two-time Olympic pairs medalists Aliona Savchenko and Robin Szolkowy of Germany.
Kim, 23, retired from competition after winning a controversial silver medal in Sochi.
- Gabby Douglas, Aly Raisman competitive with U.S. teammates in comeback 0
- Javier Fernandez wins upset World Championship; top American fourth 0
- Elizaveta Tuktamysheva wins World Championship; U.S. just misses medals 0
- How to watch Gabby Douglas, Aly Raisman’s comeback gymnastics meet 0
- Yuzuru Hanyu tops World Championships short program; Jason Brown leads Americans 0
- U.S. women struggle, trail Russian brilliance after World Championships short program 2
- Canadians win World pairs title; best U.S. finish since 2011 0
- Emotional Bode Miller medals in race that mattered most (61)
- Russian women kissing after relay victory at World Championships causes stir (60)
- IOC drops wrestling from 2020 Olympics (47)
- South Korea filing official complaint over Yuna Kim’s Olympic silver (39)
- Zola Budd, 47, dominates college runners in 5K (33)