Mar 18, 2014, 8:27 AM EDT
Yuna Kim‘s post-retirement ice shows have arranged a star-filled cast to join the 2010 Olympic champion in Seoul from May 4-6.
The group includes Russians 2002 Olympic champion Alexei Yagudin and 2014 Olympic pairs champions Maksim Trankov and Tatyana Volosozhar, according to Yonhap News citing Kim’s agency.
Also, 2013 World Championships silver medalist Denis Ten of Kazakhstan and two-time Olympic pairs medalists Aliona Savchenko and Robin Szolkowy of Germany.
Kim, 23, retired from competition after winning a controversial silver medal in Sochi.
- Jordan Burroughs on Rio: ‘My chances of winning’ are better than in London 0
- Rio 2016 Olympic torch unveiled 0
- Allyson Felix considering 200-400m double at Worlds 0
- USOC eyes majority support for Boston 2024 ‘relatively soon’ 0
- Usain Bolt pulls out of July track meets 1
- Michael Phelps’ career in photos on his 30th birthday 0
- Michael Phelps’ potential record chases at Rio Olympics 0
- Emotional Bode Miller medals in race that mattered most (61)
- Russian women kissing after relay victory at World Championships causes stir (60)
- IOC drops wrestling from 2020 Olympics (47)
- South Korea filing official complaint over Yuna Kim’s Olympic silver (39)
- Zola Budd, 47, dominates college runners in 5K (33)