Mar 11, 2014, 9:22 AM EST
Olympic gymnast Alicia Sacramone and St. Louis Rams quarterback Brady Quinn have tied the knot.
Sacramone, a 2008 Olympic silver medalist, and Quinn had been dating since at least 2009, and it was known last year that they were engaged.
Sacramone, 26, retired in January 2013, ending a career that included an American gymnastics record 10 World Championships medals.
Quinn, 29, underwent back surgery in November and was placed on injured reserve. He was a first-round pick of the Cleveland Browns in 2007.
- Tara Lipinski, Johnny Weir at Super Bowl Media Day (video) 0
- Galen Rupp talks training with Mo Farah, marathons, weird drug test story 0
- Russian Olympic, World champions get doping bans 0
- Lindsey Vonn, Mikaela Shiffrin lead World Alpine Skiing Championships women’s preview 1
- Rio 2016 Olympic torch relay details announced 0
- K.C. Boutiette returns to World Cup speed skating for first time since 2006 0
- Tori Bowie ‘going after medals’ after breakthrough season 0
- Emotional Bode Miller medals in race that mattered most (61)
- Russian women kissing after relay victory at World Championships causes stir (60)
- IOC drops wrestling from 2020 Olympics (47)
- South Korea filing official complaint over Yuna Kim’s Olympic silver (39)
- Zola Budd, 47, dominates college runners in 5K (33)