Mar 11, 2014, 9:22 AM EST
Olympic gymnast Alicia Sacramone and St. Louis Rams quarterback Brady Quinn have tied the knot.
Sacramone, a 2008 Olympic silver medalist, and Quinn had been dating since at least 2009, and it was known last year that they were engaged.
Sacramone, 26, retired in January 2013, ending a career that included an American gymnastics record 10 World Championships medals.
Quinn, 29, underwent back surgery in November and was placed on injured reserve. He was a first-round pick of the Cleveland Browns in 2007.
- Stephen Colbert and the Olympics 0
- U.S. will bid for 2024 Olympics, no city chosen yet 5
- Adrian Peterson won’t try for Olympics, but other RBs might 2
- Rio Olympic track and field schedule released 1
- Rome to bid for 2024 Olympics, possible events in Vatican City 0
- Yuzuru Hanyu repeats as Grand Prix Final champion (video) 0
- Ashley Wagner denies Russian sweep at Grand Prix Final (video) 0
- Emotional Bode Miller medals in race that mattered most (61)
- Russian women kissing after relay victory at World Championships causes stir (60)
- IOC drops wrestling from 2020 Olympics (47)
- South Korea filing official complaint over Yuna Kim’s Olympic silver (39)
- Zola Budd, 47, dominates college runners in 5K (33)