Mar 11, 2014, 9:22 AM EDT
Olympic gymnast Alicia Sacramone and St. Louis Rams quarterback Brady Quinn have tied the knot.
Sacramone, a 2008 Olympic silver medalist, and Quinn had been dating since at least 2009, and it was known last year that they were engaged.
Sacramone, 26, retired in January 2013, ending a career that included an American gymnastics record 10 World Championships medals.
Quinn, 29, underwent back surgery in November and was placed on injured reserve. He was a first-round pick of the Cleveland Browns in 2007.
- Simone Biles a tall favorite at P&G Championships; women’s preview 0
- Jennie Finch, Lisa Fernandez weigh in on Mo’ne Davis 0
- Pan Pacific Championships men’s events preview 0
- Pan Pacific Championships women’s events preview 0
- Missy Franklin (back) in doubt for Pan Pacific Championships 0
- Golf debuts at Youth Olympics with hole-in-one (video) 0
- Youth Olympics begin with festive Opening Ceremony in Nanjing (photos) 0
- Emotional Bode Miller medals in race that mattered most (61)
- Russian women kissing after relay victory at World Championships causes stir (56)
- IOC drops wrestling from 2020 Olympics (47)
- South Korea filing official complaint over Yuna Kim’s Olympic silver (38)
- Zola Budd, 47, dominates college runners in 5K (33)