Mar 7, 2014, 9:49 AM EDT
Yuna Kim‘s management agency warned it will take legal action against media and social networks over false reporting after several reports in recent days about a relationship between the figure skater and a South Korean hockey player.
The agency, All That Sports, confirmed Thursday that Kim is dating national team hockey player Kim Won-joong, adding that most of the reports concerning her dating news was true.
In a press release Friday, All That Sports said there has been speculative reporting that can be seen as defamation and a serious breach of privacy, according to Yonhap News Agency.
Kim won silver in Sochi and has retired from competitive figure skating.
- Evan Lysacek: ‘My career is coming to an end’ 0
- Usain Bolt takes on all questions in India 0
- Haley Anderson wins Pan Pacs open-water 10K by .01 after jellyfish sting, move to Maui 0
- Gwen Jorgensen wins World Championship in triathlon 0
- How the FIBA World Cup impacts the Olympics 0
- Gwen Jorgensen’s glory awaits in Edmonton 0
- Tyson Gay last place in Zurich; Jenny Simpson leads U.S. winners (video) 0
- Emotional Bode Miller medals in race that mattered most (61)
- Russian women kissing after relay victory at World Championships causes stir (57)
- IOC drops wrestling from 2020 Olympics (47)
- South Korea filing official complaint over Yuna Kim’s Olympic silver (38)
- Zola Budd, 47, dominates college runners in 5K (33)