Mar 7, 2014, 9:49 AM EDT
Yuna Kim‘s management agency warned it will take legal action against media and social networks over false reporting after several reports in recent days about a relationship between the figure skater and a South Korean hockey player.
The agency, All That Sports, confirmed Thursday that Kim is dating national team hockey player Kim Won-joong, adding that most of the reports concerning her dating news was true.
In a press release Friday, All That Sports said there has been speculative reporting that can be seen as defamation and a serious breach of privacy, according to Yonhap News Agency.
Kim won silver in Sochi and has retired from competitive figure skating.
- Oslo withdraws 2022 Olympic bid after ‘no’ vote 0
- Justin Gatlin eyes more 200s after undefeated season 0
- Michael Phelps arrested on DUI charges 3
- Lauryn Williams ‘playing with the idea’ of bobsled this season 1
- Lindsey Vonn set for first skiing in 10 months, named 2016 Youth Olympics ambassador 0
- Talk of a sub-two-hour marathon 2
- Dennis Kimetto breaks world record at Berlin Marathon (video) 0
- Emotional Bode Miller medals in race that mattered most (61)
- Russian women kissing after relay victory at World Championships causes stir (60)
- IOC drops wrestling from 2020 Olympics (47)
- South Korea filing official complaint over Yuna Kim’s Olympic silver (39)
- Zola Budd, 47, dominates college runners in 5K (33)