Feb 18, 2014, 1:20 AM EDT
The men’s snowboard cross saw its qualifying round canceled and the finals postponed from Monday to Tuesday because of fog. The fog has lifted, but now rain might factor in as a bit of a wild card in an often-wild event.
Men’s snowboard cross final: 1:30 a.m. ET – CLICK HERE TO WATCH LIVE
The U.S. has four snowboarders competing in the event, with Nate Holland standing out among a group that also includes Nick Baumgartner, Trevor Jacob and Alex Deibold. The notable exclusion, of course, is 2010 gold medalist Seth Wescott.
There should be some solid competition from overseas, particularly Australia’s Alex Pullin and Austria’s Markus Schairer.
- U.S. 400m runner Torrin Lawrence dies in car accident 0
- Brazil’s Olympic coach wants Neymar to play at Rio 2016 0
- U.S. teams sweep World Series of Beach Volleyball (video) 0
- UPDATE: Noelle Pikus-Pace’s brother and his children found in Idaho 0
- Kerri Walsh Jennings, April Ross make WSOBV final 0
- Usain Bolt arrives in Glasgow, says he’s injury free 0
- Queen photobombs Commonwealth Games athlete selfie 0
- Emotional Bode Miller medals in race that mattered most (61)
- Russian women kissing after relay victory at World Championships causes stir (56)
- IOC drops wrestling from 2020 Olympics (47)
- South Korea filing official complaint over Yuna Kim’s Olympic silver (38)
- Zola Budd, 47, dominates college runners in 5K (33)