Feb 17, 2014, 6:03 AM EDT
The men’s snowboard cross final has been rescheduled for Tuesday morning at 1:30 a.m. ET (10:30 a.m. Sochi Time) after heavy fog forced a postponement this morning at Rosa Khutor Extreme Park.
A shortened format will be used on Tuesday as all seeding runs have been cancelled. Racers will instead be seeded by their points in FIS competition.
Weather conditions have wreaked havoc so far on the outside events today at the Sochi Olympics, with both the SBX final and the men’s biathlon mass start – already rescheduled once from Sunday – getting postponed.
- Michael Phelps ready to start ‘journey’ in comeback meet 0
- Another Michael set to make splash at Mesa Grand Prix 0
- Michael Phelps’ comeback at Mesa Grand Prix competition, broadcast schedules 0
- Ryan Hall, other U.S. runners wouldn’t help East Africans catch Meb Keflezighi 0
- Emotions flow for runners, spectators at Boston Marathon 0
- Meb Keflezighi stuns to win Boston Marathon (video) 4
- Rita Jeptoo repeats as Boston Marathon winner in course record 0
- Emotional Bode Miller medals in race that mattered most (61)
- Russian women kissing after relay victory at World Championships causes stir (55)
- IOC drops wrestling from 2020 Olympics (46)
- South Korea filing official complaint over Yuna Kim’s Olympic silver (38)
- Zola Budd, 47, dominates college runners in 5K (33)