Feb 17, 2014, 6:03 AM EST
The men’s snowboard cross final has been rescheduled for Tuesday morning at 1:30 a.m. ET (10:30 a.m. Sochi Time) after heavy fog forced a postponement this morning at Rosa Khutor Extreme Park.
A shortened format will be used on Tuesday as all seeding runs have been cancelled. Racers will instead be seeded by their points in FIS competition.
Weather conditions have wreaked havoc so far on the outside events today at the Sochi Olympics, with both the SBX final and the men’s biathlon mass start – already rescheduled once from Sunday – getting postponed.
- Tara Lipinski, Johnny Weir at Super Bowl Media Day (video) 0
- Galen Rupp talks training with Mo Farah, marathons, weird drug test story 0
- Russian Olympic, World champions get doping bans 0
- Lindsey Vonn, Mikaela Shiffrin lead World Alpine Skiing Championships women’s preview 1
- Rio 2016 Olympic torch relay details announced 0
- K.C. Boutiette returns to World Cup speed skating for first time since 2006 0
- Tori Bowie ‘going after medals’ after breakthrough season 0
- Emotional Bode Miller medals in race that mattered most (61)
- Russian women kissing after relay victory at World Championships causes stir (60)
- IOC drops wrestling from 2020 Olympics (47)
- South Korea filing official complaint over Yuna Kim’s Olympic silver (39)
- Zola Budd, 47, dominates college runners in 5K (33)