Feb 17, 2014, 6:03 AM EDT
The men’s snowboard cross final has been rescheduled for Tuesday morning at 1:30 a.m. ET (10:30 a.m. Sochi Time) after heavy fog forced a postponement this morning at Rosa Khutor Extreme Park.
A shortened format will be used on Tuesday as all seeding runs have been cancelled. Racers will instead be seeded by their points in FIS competition.
Weather conditions have wreaked havoc so far on the outside events today at the Sochi Olympics, with both the SBX final and the men’s biathlon mass start – already rescheduled once from Sunday – getting postponed.
- Eddy Alvarez heats up in Arizona League 0
- U.S. 400m runner Torrin Lawrence dies in car accident 0
- Brazil’s Olympic coach wants Neymar to play at Rio 2016 0
- U.S. teams sweep World Series of Beach Volleyball (video) 0
- UPDATE: Noelle Pikus-Pace’s brother and his children found in Idaho 0
- Kerri Walsh Jennings, April Ross make WSOBV final 0
- Usain Bolt arrives in Glasgow, says he’s injury free 0
- Emotional Bode Miller medals in race that mattered most (61)
- Russian women kissing after relay victory at World Championships causes stir (56)
- IOC drops wrestling from 2020 Olympics (47)
- South Korea filing official complaint over Yuna Kim’s Olympic silver (38)
- Zola Budd, 47, dominates college runners in 5K (33)