Feb 16, 2014, 9:29 AM EST
NBC hockey analyst Keith Jones was a scrappy player with a noted sense of humor, but who knew he had such dance moves? Jones was a great sport on Sunday, as he mimicked the Sochi polar bear’s dance moves in this amusing video.
These screen grabs capture some of the highlights, including a couple times when the two almost seemed synchronized:
Impressive work by “Jonesy” there.
Also, credit the polar bear for his resiliency after a difficult moment in which he struggled to fit into a mini-van. That’s a quick rebound right there.
- Tori Bowie ‘going after medals’ after breakthrough season 0
- Yohan Blake details ‘dreams’ for 2015 0
- South Korean Olympic swim champ Park Tae-hwan fails drug test 1
- Jason Brown wins first U.S. figure skating title 2
- Lindsey Vonn wins final race before World Championships (video) 0
- Ashley Wagner shatters records for third U.S. figure skating title 3
- Chloe Kim wins Winter X Games halfpipe at age 14 0
- Emotional Bode Miller medals in race that mattered most (61)
- Russian women kissing after relay victory at World Championships causes stir (60)
- IOC drops wrestling from 2020 Olympics (47)
- South Korea filing official complaint over Yuna Kim’s Olympic silver (39)
- Zola Budd, 47, dominates college runners in 5K (33)