Feb 16, 2014, 9:29 AM EDT
NBC hockey analyst Keith Jones was a scrappy player with a noted sense of humor, but who knew he had such dance moves? Jones was a great sport on Sunday, as he mimicked the Sochi polar bear’s dance moves in this amusing video.
These screen grabs capture some of the highlights, including a couple times when the two almost seemed synchronized:
Impressive work by “Jonesy” there.
Also, credit the polar bear for his resiliency after a difficult moment in which he struggled to fit into a mini-van. That’s a quick rebound right there.
- Los Angeles 2024 Olympic bid is official 1
- Top ten storylines from World Track and Field Championships 0
- USOC, Los Angeles agree to 2024 Olympic bid, reports say 0
- U.S. finishes World Championships with fewest medals since 2003 3
- Usain Bolt anchors Jamaica to 4x100m relay gold after U.S. mishap 5
- Ashton Eaton breaks decathlon world record, wins World Championship 2
- Aries Merritt wins bronze before kidney transplant; incredible Worlds performances 0
- Emotional Bode Miller medals in race that mattered most (63)
- Russian women kissing after relay victory at World Championships causes stir (62)
- IOC drops wrestling from 2020 Olympics (47)
- South Korea filing official complaint over Yuna Kim’s Olympic silver (39)
- Zola Budd, 47, dominates college runners in 5K (33)