Feb 16, 2014, 9:29 AM EDT
NBC hockey analyst Keith Jones was a scrappy player with a noted sense of humor, but who knew he had such dance moves? Jones was a great sport on Sunday, as he mimicked the Sochi polar bear’s dance moves in this amusing video.
These screen grabs capture some of the highlights, including a couple times when the two almost seemed synchronized:
Impressive work by “Jonesy” there.
Also, credit the polar bear for his resiliency after a difficult moment in which he struggled to fit into a mini-van. That’s a quick rebound right there.
- Rulon Gardner on returning to wrestling training, getting his gold medal back 1
- David Letterman and the Olympics 0
- Caster Semenya: I can’t stop running because of gender controversy 0
- Roger Bannister’s shoes from 4-minute mile set for auction 2
- Justin Gatlin ‘kicked out’ of Beijing track meet 1
- Michael Phelps self-assessment: ‘horrendous,’ ‘garbage’ after winless Charlotte meet 5
- Mao Asada blogs about returning to figure skating 2
- Emotional Bode Miller medals in race that mattered most (61)
- Russian women kissing after relay victory at World Championships causes stir (60)
- IOC drops wrestling from 2020 Olympics (47)
- South Korea filing official complaint over Yuna Kim’s Olympic silver (39)
- Zola Budd, 47, dominates college runners in 5K (33)