Feb 16, 2014, 9:29 AM EDT
NBC hockey analyst Keith Jones was a scrappy player with a noted sense of humor, but who knew he had such dance moves? Jones was a great sport on Sunday, as he mimicked the Sochi polar bear’s dance moves in this amusing video.
These screen grabs capture some of the highlights, including a couple times when the two almost seemed synchronized:
Impressive work by “Jonesy” there.
Also, credit the polar bear for his resiliency after a difficult moment in which he struggled to fit into a mini-van. That’s a quick rebound right there.
- Boston Marathon preview: Can Meb Keflezighi repeat? 0
- Michael Phelps jokingly challenges Katie Ledecky to race 0
- Debbie Phelps texted Michael Phelps about Rio 2016 years ago (video) 0
- Yevgeny Plushenko to return to figure skating competition 1
- Michael Phelps back with ‘OK’ victory in Mesa 1
- Michael Phelps could be offered World Championships spot by FINA 0
- Eugene gets 2021 World Track and Field Championships 0
- Emotional Bode Miller medals in race that mattered most (61)
- Russian women kissing after relay victory at World Championships causes stir (60)
- IOC drops wrestling from 2020 Olympics (47)
- South Korea filing official complaint over Yuna Kim’s Olympic silver (39)
- Zola Budd, 47, dominates college runners in 5K (33)