Feb 16, 2014, 9:29 AM EDT
NBC hockey analyst Keith Jones was a scrappy player with a noted sense of humor, but who knew he had such dance moves? Jones was a great sport on Sunday, as he mimicked the Sochi polar bear’s dance moves in this amusing video.
These screen grabs capture some of the highlights, including a couple times when the two almost seemed synchronized:
Impressive work by “Jonesy” there.
Also, credit the polar bear for his resiliency after a difficult moment in which he struggled to fit into a mini-van. That’s a quick rebound right there.
- Johnny Weir, Tara Lipinski, Terry Gannon named NBC’s lead figure skating announcers 0
- Oscar Pistorius sentenced to maximum 5 years in prison 3
- The jump for the ages: Mike Powell, Bob Beamon and a revered world record 0
- Apolo Ohno on Ironman: A milestone among my 8 Olympic medals 1
- Beijing Marathon run through smog (video, photos) 0
- Aksel Lund Svindal injured playing soccer, likely out most of season 0
- Justin Gatlin not among IAAF Athlete of the Year award finalists 0
- Emotional Bode Miller medals in race that mattered most (61)
- Russian women kissing after relay victory at World Championships causes stir (60)
- IOC drops wrestling from 2020 Olympics (47)
- South Korea filing official complaint over Yuna Kim’s Olympic silver (39)
- Zola Budd, 47, dominates college runners in 5K (33)