Feb 11, 2014, 8:25 AM EDT
It’s not uncommon for top athletes to receive fan mail, but U.S. slopestyle snowboard gold medalist Jamie Anderson may have gotten the most adorable letter of all.
This morning, Anderson tweeted a photo of a letter she received from a young fan named Leanne.
The child put a lot of effort into her letter to the star snowboarder. It comes adorned with colorful stars, a drawing of a U.S. Olympic flag, and a penny – which she asks Anderson to rub to “get good luck.”
You can go “Awwwwwwww!” now.
- Mixed results for World champions in Zurich 0
- Los Angeles’ ties to the Olympics 1
- Five events to watch at Zurich Diamond League 0
- Los Angeles 2024 Olympic bid is official 1
- Top ten storylines from World Track and Field Championships 0
- USOC, Los Angeles agree to 2024 Olympic bid, reports say 1
- U.S. finishes World Championships with fewest medals since 2003 3
- Emotional Bode Miller medals in race that mattered most (63)
- Russian women kissing after relay victory at World Championships causes stir (62)
- IOC drops wrestling from 2020 Olympics (47)
- South Korea filing official complaint over Yuna Kim’s Olympic silver (39)
- Zola Budd, 47, dominates college runners in 5K (33)