Feb 10, 2014, 8:50 AM EST
Back in 2010, Alex Bilodeau thrilled Vancouver fans by grabbing a gold for Canada in men’s moguls. He won’t have that same home advantage on Monday, but he hopes to begin his medal defense this morning beginning at 9 a.m. ET.
Canada has a strong chance to bring home gold once again, but it might not necessarily be Bilodeau pulling it in. Mikael Kingsbury may very well be the favorite in Sochi.
The United States has a solid horse in the Patrick Deneen. He isn’t a favorite like Bilodeau or Kinsgbury, but he’s at least a moguls skier to watch.
- Olympic Year in Review: Winter Sports 0
- Lindsey Vonn OK after fall in Val d’Isere super-G (video) 0
- Lindsey Vonn wins cow in Val d’Isere, one victory from record 0
- Michael Phelps gets probation after guilty plea in DUI case 7
- Stephen Colbert and the Olympics 0
- U.S. will bid for 2024 Olympics, no city chosen yet 6
- Adrian Peterson won’t try for Olympics, but other RBs might 2
- Emotional Bode Miller medals in race that mattered most (61)
- Russian women kissing after relay victory at World Championships causes stir (60)
- IOC drops wrestling from 2020 Olympics (47)
- South Korea filing official complaint over Yuna Kim’s Olympic silver (39)
- Zola Budd, 47, dominates college runners in 5K (33)