Feb 10, 2014, 8:50 AM EDT
Back in 2010, Alex Bilodeau thrilled Vancouver fans by grabbing a gold for Canada in men’s moguls. He won’t have that same home advantage on Monday, but he hopes to begin his medal defense this morning beginning at 9 a.m. ET.
Canada has a strong chance to bring home gold once again, but it might not necessarily be Bilodeau pulling it in. Mikael Kingsbury may very well be the favorite in Sochi.
The United States has a solid horse in the Patrick Deneen. He isn’t a favorite like Bilodeau or Kinsgbury, but he’s at least a moguls skier to watch.
- Miracle on Ice hockey player selling his Olympic gold medal 0
- Evelyn Furtsch Ojeda is first female U.S. Olympic champion to reach 100 years old 0
- Oscar Pistorius’ prosthetic leg used in testimony 0
- Summer Sanders returns to run Boston Marathon again 0
- Catching up with Bruce Jenner 0
- Boston Marathon finish line security visibility increased after backpack incident 0
- ISU receives South Korea complaint over figure skating judging 8
- Emotional Bode Miller medals in race that mattered most (61)
- Russian women kissing after relay victory at World Championships causes stir (55)
- IOC drops wrestling from 2020 Olympics (46)
- South Korea filing official complaint over Yuna Kim’s Olympic silver (37)
- Zola Budd, 47, dominates college runners in 5K (33)