Feb 10, 2014, 8:50 AM EDT
Back in 2010, Alex Bilodeau thrilled Vancouver fans by grabbing a gold for Canada in men’s moguls. He won’t have that same home advantage on Monday, but he hopes to begin his medal defense this morning beginning at 9 a.m. ET.
Canada has a strong chance to bring home gold once again, but it might not necessarily be Bilodeau pulling it in. Mikael Kingsbury may very well be the favorite in Sochi.
The United States has a solid horse in the Patrick Deneen. He isn’t a favorite like Bilodeau or Kinsgbury, but he’s at least a moguls skier to watch.
- A recent history of U.S. Olympic gymnastics comebacks 0
- Meryl Davis, Charlie White won’t compete next season 1
- Gabby Douglas, Aly Raisman competitive with U.S. teammates in comeback 0
- Javier Fernandez wins upset World Championship; top American fourth 0
- Elizaveta Tuktamysheva wins World Championship; U.S. just misses medals 0
- How to watch Gabby Douglas, Aly Raisman’s comeback gymnastics meet 0
- Yuzuru Hanyu tops World Championships short program; Jason Brown leads Americans 0
- Emotional Bode Miller medals in race that mattered most (61)
- Russian women kissing after relay victory at World Championships causes stir (60)
- IOC drops wrestling from 2020 Olympics (47)
- South Korea filing official complaint over Yuna Kim’s Olympic silver (39)
- Zola Budd, 47, dominates college runners in 5K (33)