Feb 8, 2014, 9:25 AM EDT
After a mixed first day on Thursday, the U.S. figure skaters seek to advance today to the free program portion of the inaugural Olympic team figure skating event.
You can watch the action live on NBCSN, but if you’re not near a TV, you can also stream it on NBCOlympics.com starting at 9:30 a.m. ET.
With just the ladies’ and ice dancers’ short programs to go before the ten-nation field is cut to five, the U.S. sits in a three-way tie for fifth in the standings.
Ashley Wagner and the duo of Meryl Davis and Charlie White (pictured) will look to help the Americans advance and contend for a medal. The pairs’ free program is also on tap for today.
Again, if you can’t watch NBCSN, CLICK HERE AT 9:30 A.M. ET.
- Justin Gatlin eyes more 200s after undefeated season 0
- Michael Phelps arrested on DUI charges 2
- Lauryn Williams ‘playing with the idea’ of bobsled this season 1
- Lindsey Vonn set for first skiing in 10 months, named 2016 Youth Olympics ambassador 0
- Talk of a sub-two-hour marathon 2
- Dennis Kimetto breaks world record at Berlin Marathon (video) 0
- IOC adds anti-discrimination clause to Olympic host city contract 0
- Emotional Bode Miller medals in race that mattered most (61)
- Russian women kissing after relay victory at World Championships causes stir (60)
- IOC drops wrestling from 2020 Olympics (47)
- South Korea filing official complaint over Yuna Kim’s Olympic silver (39)
- Zola Budd, 47, dominates college runners in 5K (33)