Watch full-event replays of Day 1 of Sochi Olympics

Feb 8, 2014, 12:00 PM EST

Five medals were awarded on Day 1 of the Sochi Olympics, including the first ever in men’s slopestyle snowboarding (claimed by Team USA’s Sage Kostenburg). Two familiar Winter Olympic faces, Sven Kramer and Ole Einar Bjoerndalen, also added to their medal totals.

But if you weren’t awake to watch all the events on NBC Sports Live Extra, don’t worry. You can watch the full-event replays here or via the links below.

(Quick note: You also can find replays in the Live Extra app. Click the menu icon in the app.)

All will be available after 3 pm ET.

Biathlon, men’s 10k sprint

Cross-country skiing, women’s skiathon

Downhill training, men, Day 3

Figure skating, team event

Freestyle skiing, women’s moguls qualifying Finals

Hockey (women)

Luge, men’s singles (runs 1 and 2)

Ski jumping,

Snowboarding slopestyle, men’s semifinals Finals

Speed skating, men’s 5,000-meter final

Also, don’t forget to tune in to NBC tonight for the prime time show. Check your local listings here.

1. erabinow - Feb 8, 2014 at 5:53 PM

The figure skating link is broken. Please fix it!!!

• jitoct25 - Feb 8, 2014 at 9:06 PM

• jitoct25 - Feb 8, 2014 at 9:06 PM

The only problem is that I am unable to skip forward, etc. I watched the whole thing earlier except for the last hour. Pain in the butt. :(

2. equest14 - Feb 8, 2014 at 6:12 PM

Where is the replay for the medal ceremony? And why wasn’t it streamed live?

• Mike Miller - Feb 9, 2014 at 3:06 AM

The Opening Ceremony replay can be found here

• equest14 - Feb 13, 2014 at 11:49 PM

Where did I say anything about the Opening Ceremony? I asked about the medal ceremonies. The ones they have every night where they give out the medals.

• Mike Miller - Feb 14, 2014 at 5:12 AM

Each day’s medal ceremony has a separate stream. Hadn’t been adding those (focused on the sporting events) but can going forward.

The others can be found one each day’s replay page (like this http://www.nbcolympics.com/2014-sochi-winter-olympics-day-6-full-replays )

• equest14 - Feb 14, 2014 at 2:57 PM

It’s not listed there. And I haven’t seen them on the other pages, either

3. John - Feb 9, 2014 at 4:07 AM

Hi guys,
    These links are less than 24 hours old but already impossible to find on NBCOlympics.com. If I wanted to find the replay for any individual event, I would not be able to find them on NBCOlympics.com.

They are not archived in any obvious place under Watch Video, Schedules & Results, or the individual sports’ pages.

The only list of available live streams is via an amateurish, disorganized page with a bunch of links that say CLICK HERE.

I appreciate the great streams, but the NBC site is terribly disorganized. There were great video dashboards for Beijing, Vancouver, and London. Where did they go?

• Mike Miller - Feb 9, 2014 at 8:40 AM

Your best bet is to use the Live Extra app.

• John - Feb 9, 2014 at 11:00 AM

Agreed, app is great. I just don’t want to watch on my phone.

• Glenn - Feb 9, 2014 at 12:49 PM

Spot on John. The website this year is severely disappointing. It is absolutely impossible to find anything and you can’t go anywhere without having results spoiled for you. Even trying to find schedules for future events there are spoilers for events that already happened.

Whatever reason they had for changing the site from London (which was amazing), it does not benefit the end user. Highly disappointing and extremely frustrating.

4. Mike Miller - Feb 9, 2014 at 11:50 AM

Bookmark this link http://www.nbcolympics.com/olympics-live-extra-schedule?ctx=live-extra#Replays

• John - Feb 9, 2014 at 9:24 PM

Sweet, nice addition!

I still think a collection of links on a blank page looks bizarre, but ironically this probably makes it the MOST organized these NBC Olympic streams have been! I could always find what I wanted in the last 3 Olympics but sometimes it was tough. This couldn’t be clearer.

5. tj011673 - Feb 13, 2014 at 10:11 AM

I can’t watch any of these links… Comes up saying coverage has concluded. This event full replay will be available after 3:00p ET… HUH?? This was day one… shouldn’t it be available anytime like all the other days after??? I like watching certain events… even if I know the outcome already. please fix this. THANKS

• tj011673 - Feb 13, 2014 at 10:15 AM

Sorry I have to correct myself…. Women’s Mogul’s is the one not working. One of the events I like. Again I ask… Please fix this. THANKS!

• Mike Miller - Feb 13, 2014 at 1:10 PM

That’s fixed.

6. tj011673 - Feb 13, 2014 at 1:44 PM

Thank you Mike. I also tried the Alpine ski – Men’s down hill on day 2 and i think there is an isue with the NBC site itself. My tab on IE closes and says it can’t open the link. I appreciate what you’ve done here and wish it was easier to find these things on theofficial site. Thank you again for a well organized blog with the lnks making it easy to find what we are looking for.

• Mike Miller - Feb 14, 2014 at 5:15 AM

If this url doesn’t work http://stream.nbcolympics.com/alpine-skiing/winter/13517/ , this FAQ should help http://www.nbcolympics.com/faq

7. jeice8 - Aug 18, 2014 at 9:08 PM

Seems like all the Sochi replays got taken down today (it’s just “initializing” forever; was fine yesterday). Any chance of an archive? I know it’s 6 months later, but I’ve still been watching a few of these on the rare occasion when I had some time…

(Sorry if this is a double-post, I accidentally clicked report on my 1st one and am not sure it shows up)