Feb 8, 2014, 12:00 PM EDT
Five medals were awarded on Day 1 of the Sochi Olympics, including the first ever in men’s slopestyle snowboarding (claimed by Team USA’s Sage Kostenburg). Two familiar Winter Olympic faces, Sven Kramer and Ole Einar Bjoerndalen, also added to their medal totals.
But if you weren’t awake to watch all the events on NBC Sports Live Extra, don’t worry. You can watch the full-event replays here or via the links below.
(Quick note: You also can find replays in the Live Extra app. Click the menu icon in the app.)
All will be available after 3 pm ET.
Also, don’t forget to tune in to NBC tonight for the prime time show. Check your local listings here.
- Alpine skiing men’s World Cup preview 0
- Johnny Weir, Tara Lipinski preview Skate America 0
- Oscar Pistorius’ agent seeks prison meeting to discuss running future 0
- Alpine skiing women’s World Cup preview 0
- Johnny Weir, Tara Lipinski, Terry Gannon named NBC’s lead figure skating announcers 0
- Oscar Pistorius sentenced to maximum 5 years in prison 4
- The jump for the ages: Mike Powell, Bob Beamon and a revered world record 0
- Emotional Bode Miller medals in race that mattered most (61)
- Russian women kissing after relay victory at World Championships causes stir (60)
- IOC drops wrestling from 2020 Olympics (47)
- South Korea filing official complaint over Yuna Kim’s Olympic silver (39)
- Zola Budd, 47, dominates college runners in 5K (33)