Feb 8, 2014, 12:00 PM EDT
Five medals were awarded on Day 1 of the Sochi Olympics, including the first ever in men’s slopestyle snowboarding (claimed by Team USA’s Sage Kostenburg). Two familiar Winter Olympic faces, Sven Kramer and Ole Einar Bjoerndalen, also added to their medal totals.
But if you weren’t awake to watch all the events on NBC Sports Live Extra, don’t worry. You can watch the full-event replays here or via the links below.
(Quick note: You also can find replays in the Live Extra app. Click the menu icon in the app.)
All will be available after 3 pm ET.
Also, don’t forget to tune in to NBC tonight for the prime time show. Check your local listings here.
- Top ten storylines from World Track and Field Championships 0
- USOC, Los Angeles agree to 2024 Olympic bid, reports say 0
- U.S. finishes World Championships with fewest medals since 2003 3
- Usain Bolt anchors Jamaica to 4x100m relay gold after U.S. mishap 5
- Ashton Eaton breaks decathlon world record, wins World Championship 2
- Aries Merritt wins bronze before kidney transplant; incredible Worlds performances 0
- Usain Bolt may retire after Rio Olympics 0
- Emotional Bode Miller medals in race that mattered most (63)
- Russian women kissing after relay victory at World Championships causes stir (62)
- IOC drops wrestling from 2020 Olympics (47)
- South Korea filing official complaint over Yuna Kim’s Olympic silver (39)
- Zola Budd, 47, dominates college runners in 5K (33)