Feb 8, 2014, 12:00 PM EST
Five medals were awarded on Day 1 of the Sochi Olympics, including the first ever in men’s slopestyle snowboarding (claimed by Team USA’s Sage Kostenburg). Two familiar Winter Olympic faces, Sven Kramer and Ole Einar Bjoerndalen, also added to their medal totals.
But if you weren’t awake to watch all the events on NBC Sports Live Extra, don’t worry. You can watch the full-event replays here or via the links below.
(Quick note: You also can find replays in the Live Extra app. Click the menu icon in the app.)
All will be available after 3 pm ET.
Also, don’t forget to tune in to NBC tonight for the prime time show. Check your local listings here.
- Lindsey Vonn OK after fall in Val d’Isere super-G (video) 0
- Lindsey Vonn wins cow in Val d’Isere, one victory from record 0
- Michael Phelps gets probation after guilty plea in DUI case 6
- Stephen Colbert and the Olympics 0
- U.S. will bid for 2024 Olympics, no city chosen yet 6
- Adrian Peterson won’t try for Olympics, but other RBs might 2
- Rio Olympic track and field schedule released 1
- Emotional Bode Miller medals in race that mattered most (61)
- Russian women kissing after relay victory at World Championships causes stir (60)
- IOC drops wrestling from 2020 Olympics (47)
- South Korea filing official complaint over Yuna Kim’s Olympic silver (39)
- Zola Budd, 47, dominates college runners in 5K (33)