Jan 30, 2014, 3:53 PM EST
Those who have seen the “Your Daly Nitro” YouTube series are well aware of the personalities of John Daly, a skeleton slider who loves hair product, and Steve Langton, a physically gifted bobsledding foil.
The roommates headed to a second Olympics are bound by a running series of shorts explained in the video above.
“The Daly Nitro is something we started so people could kind of see a different side of athletes,” Daly said. “A bunch of people asked us to put together a video blog. I think we’re getting better each time.”
They’ve done 10 videos over the last eight months, ranging from 1,000 to 3,000-plus views.
“If it makes you laugh, you’re probably going to watch it,” Langton said.
The videos often see Daly making head-scratching claims with Langton acting as the voice of reason.
“He’s from Long Island; I’m from Boston,” Langton said. “I’m tall. He’s short. I guess we both have good hair.”
- K.C. Boutiette returns to World Cup speed skating for first time since 2006 0
- Tori Bowie ‘going after medals’ after breakthrough season 0
- Yohan Blake details ‘dreams’ for 2015 0
- South Korean Olympic swim champ Park Tae-hwan fails drug test 1
- Jason Brown wins first U.S. figure skating title 2
- Lindsey Vonn wins final race before World Championships (video) 0
- Ashley Wagner shatters records for third U.S. figure skating title 3
- Emotional Bode Miller medals in race that mattered most (61)
- Russian women kissing after relay victory at World Championships causes stir (60)
- IOC drops wrestling from 2020 Olympics (47)
- South Korea filing official complaint over Yuna Kim’s Olympic silver (39)
- Zola Budd, 47, dominates college runners in 5K (33)