Jan 29, 2014, 12:44 PM EDT
The battle between Ryan Miller and Jonathan Quick is on.
Who will be the U.S. starting goalie in Sochi? Still to be determined.
Who has the better mask? Judge for yourself.
Both Miller and Quick’s masks appear to be out. Here’s Miller’s.
Quick’s 2010 mask was designed by a company called Eyecandyair. The same designer has posted videos of a new mask recently, like the one above, saying it’s his 2014 edition. Here are more:
It resembles Quick’s mask with the Kings:
- USOC to talk with other three finalists to replace Boston 2024 Olympic bid 0
- World Swimming Championships women’s preview 0
- World Swimming Championships men’s preview 2
- Beijing to host 2022 Winter Olympics; first city to hold Summer and Winter Games 4
- USOC collecting data on polluted Rio Olympic water venues 0
- World Swimming Championships broadcast schedule 0
- Almaty or Beijing? IOC set to choose 2022 Winter Olympic host 2
- Emotional Bode Miller medals in race that mattered most (61)
- Russian women kissing after relay victory at World Championships causes stir (60)
- IOC drops wrestling from 2020 Olympics (47)
- South Korea filing official complaint over Yuna Kim’s Olympic silver (39)
- Zola Budd, 47, dominates college runners in 5K (33)