Jan 29, 2014, 12:44 PM EDT
The battle between Ryan Miller and Jonathan Quick is on.
Who will be the U.S. starting goalie in Sochi? Still to be determined.
Who has the better mask? Judge for yourself.
Both Miller and Quick’s masks appear to be out. Here’s Miller’s.
Quick’s 2010 mask was designed by a company called Eyecandyair. The same designer has posted videos of a new mask recently, like the one above, saying it’s his 2014 edition. Here are more:
It resembles Quick’s mask with the Kings:
- Usain Bolt pulls out of July track meets 0
- Michael Phelps’ career in photos on his 30th birthday 0
- Michael Phelps’ potential record chases at Rio Olympics 0
- Flashback: Michael Phelps at the Sydney 2000 Olympics 0
- Five takeaways from U.S. Track and Field Championships 0
- Boston 2024 releases Olympic bid version 2.0 (photos) 0
- Yannick Agnel withdraws from World Swimming Championships 0
- Emotional Bode Miller medals in race that mattered most (61)
- Russian women kissing after relay victory at World Championships causes stir (60)
- IOC drops wrestling from 2020 Olympics (47)
- South Korea filing official complaint over Yuna Kim’s Olympic silver (39)
- Zola Budd, 47, dominates college runners in 5K (33)