Jan 29, 2014, 12:44 PM EST
The battle between Ryan Miller and Jonathan Quick is on.
Who will be the U.S. starting goalie in Sochi? Still to be determined.
Who has the better mask? Judge for yourself.
Both Miller and Quick’s masks appear to be out. Here’s Miller’s.
Quick’s 2010 mask was designed by a company called Eyecandyair. The same designer has posted videos of a new mask recently, like the one above, saying it’s his 2014 edition. Here are more:
It resembles Quick’s mask with the Kings:
- K.C. Boutiette returns to World Cup speed skating for first time since 2006 0
- Tori Bowie ‘going after medals’ after breakthrough season 0
- Yohan Blake details ‘dreams’ for 2015 0
- South Korean Olympic swim champ Park Tae-hwan fails drug test 1
- Jason Brown wins first U.S. figure skating title 2
- Lindsey Vonn wins final race before World Championships (video) 0
- Ashley Wagner shatters records for third U.S. figure skating title 3
- Emotional Bode Miller medals in race that mattered most (61)
- Russian women kissing after relay victory at World Championships causes stir (60)
- IOC drops wrestling from 2020 Olympics (47)
- South Korea filing official complaint over Yuna Kim’s Olympic silver (39)
- Zola Budd, 47, dominates college runners in 5K (33)