Jan 27, 2014, 3:38 PM EST
Lindsey Vonn will report daily from the U.S. for “TODAY” and contribute to NBC Sports’ coverage of the Sochi Olympics.
Vonn, who announced she will miss the Olympics due to a knee injury Jan. 7, will discuss her role on “TODAY” on Tuesday morning. The 2010 Olympic downhill champion will also given an update on her training and rehabilitation over the last three weeks.
For “TODAY,” Vonn will report live from Studio 1A in the days leading up to the Opening Ceremony. She will cover how Olympians prepare physically and mentality for the Olympics as well as share her favorite memories.
- K.C. Boutiette returns to World Cup speed skating for first time since 2006 0
- Tori Bowie ‘going after medals’ after breakthrough season 0
- Yohan Blake details ‘dreams’ for 2015 0
- South Korean Olympic swim champ Park Tae-hwan fails drug test 1
- Jason Brown wins first U.S. figure skating title 2
- Lindsey Vonn wins final race before World Championships (video) 0
- Ashley Wagner shatters records for third U.S. figure skating title 3
- Emotional Bode Miller medals in race that mattered most (61)
- Russian women kissing after relay victory at World Championships causes stir (60)
- IOC drops wrestling from 2020 Olympics (47)
- South Korea filing official complaint over Yuna Kim’s Olympic silver (39)
- Zola Budd, 47, dominates college runners in 5K (33)