Jan 27, 2014, 3:38 PM EDT
Lindsey Vonn will report daily from the U.S. for “TODAY” and contribute to NBC Sports’ coverage of the Sochi Olympics.
Vonn, who announced she will miss the Olympics due to a knee injury Jan. 7, will discuss her role on “TODAY” on Tuesday morning. The 2010 Olympic downhill champion will also given an update on her training and rehabilitation over the last three weeks.
For “TODAY,” Vonn will report live from Studio 1A in the days leading up to the Opening Ceremony. She will cover how Olympians prepare physically and mentality for the Olympics as well as share her favorite memories.
- Queen photobombs Commonwealth Games athlete selfie 0
- Brazil eyes 27 to 30 medals at Rio Olympics 0
- Usain Bolt not happy with Tyson Gay’s reduced ban 1
- Gabby Douglas helps girl’s dream come true with Make-A-Wish 0
- Guide to the Commonwealth Games 0
- 90-plus-year-old men set 3 world relay records at USATF Masters 0
- Pyeongchang 2018 Winter Olympics chief quits 0
- Emotional Bode Miller medals in race that mattered most (61)
- Russian women kissing after relay victory at World Championships causes stir (56)
- IOC drops wrestling from 2020 Olympics (47)
- South Korea filing official complaint over Yuna Kim’s Olympic silver (38)
- Zola Budd, 47, dominates college runners in 5K (33)