Jan 13, 2014, 8:08 AM EDT
Many Olympians attended the Golden Globe Awards in Beverly Hills, Calif., on Sunday night.
One even won an award — if you count Best Supporting Actor Jared Leto, who played Steve Prefontaine in the biopic “Prefontaine” in 1997.
Here’s a gallery of athletes dressed for success:
- Miracle on Ice hockey player selling his Olympic gold medal 0
- Evelyn Furtsch Ojeda is first female U.S. Olympic champion to reach 100 years old 0
- Oscar Pistorius’ prosthetic leg used in testimony 0
- Summer Sanders returns to run Boston Marathon again 0
- Catching up with Bruce Jenner 0
- Boston Marathon finish line security visibility increased after backpack incident 0
- ISU receives South Korea complaint over figure skating judging 8
- Emotional Bode Miller medals in race that mattered most (61)
- Russian women kissing after relay victory at World Championships causes stir (55)
- IOC drops wrestling from 2020 Olympics (46)
- South Korea filing official complaint over Yuna Kim’s Olympic silver (37)
- Zola Budd, 47, dominates college runners in 5K (33)