Jan 10, 2014, 11:47 AM EDT
The Sochi Olympic halfpipe will be 99 feet longer and seven feet wider than the halfpipe at the 2010 Olympics.
Competition on the pipe does not start until Feb. 11, but the International Ski Federation released diagrams on Thursday.
The pipe will be used twice as much in Sochi than any previous Olympic halfpipe, given the addition of ski halfpipe to the Olympic program.
- U.S. wins bronze medal on last day of Paralympics; final medal standings 0
- Mo Farah fine after being wheelchaired off following NYC Half (video) 0
- U.S. blanks Russia for Paralympic sledge hockey gold medal 1
- Ted Ligety wins giant slalom season title in dramatic fashion (video) 0
- Mikaela Shiffrin completes dominating World Cup slalom season (video) 0
- U.S., Russia set for rematch in Paralympic sledge hockey final 0
- Nicklas Backstrom will receive Olympic silver medal 0