Jan 9, 2014, 9:16 AM EDT
2002 Olympic champion Sarah Hughes will be an analyst on “Olympic Ice,” NBC Olympics’ digital-only studio show featuring comprehensive reviews of figure skating during the Sochi Olympics.
Hughes, 28, will work next to host Russ Thaler for the show that will be available on NBCOlympics.com and NBC Sports Live Extra.
It will air at 5:30 p.m. ET on most days from Feb. 7-21.
Hughes joins a long line of U.S. Olympic figure skating stars on NBC’s team, including Scott Hamilton, Nancy Kerrigan, Tara Lipinski, Johnny Weir and Tanith Belbin.
- Analyzing the U.S. gymnastics women’s World Championships team 0
- Shaun White ‘more motivated’ to compete than before Sochi 0
- Lolo Jones eliminated from ‘Dancing with the Stars’ 5
- Usain Bolt, Michael Phelps hope to meet for first time before Olympic farewell 0
- What U.S.’ FIBA World Cup title means for Olympics 0
- Oscar Pistorius’ Nike contract terminated 6
- Oscar Pistorius would be allowed in Paralympics after serving sentence 1
- Emotional Bode Miller medals in race that mattered most (61)
- Russian women kissing after relay victory at World Championships causes stir (57)
- IOC drops wrestling from 2020 Olympics (47)
- South Korea filing official complaint over Yuna Kim’s Olympic silver (39)
- Zola Budd, 47, dominates college runners in 5K (33)