Jan 9, 2014, 9:16 AM EDT
2002 Olympic champion Sarah Hughes will be an analyst on “Olympic Ice,” NBC Olympics’ digital-only studio show featuring comprehensive reviews of figure skating during the Sochi Olympics.
Hughes, 28, will work next to host Russ Thaler for the show that will be available on NBCOlympics.com and NBC Sports Live Extra.
It will air at 5:30 p.m. ET on most days from Feb. 7-21.
Hughes joins a long line of U.S. Olympic figure skating stars on NBC’s team, including Scott Hamilton, Nancy Kerrigan, Tara Lipinski, Johnny Weir and Tanith Belbin.
- Mikaela Shiffrin wins her first World Cup giant slalom in Soelden tie (video) 0
- Alpine skiing men’s World Cup preview 0
- Johnny Weir, Tara Lipinski preview Skate America 0
- Oscar Pistorius’ agent seeks prison meeting to discuss running future 1
- Alpine skiing women’s World Cup preview 0
- Johnny Weir, Tara Lipinski, Terry Gannon named NBC’s lead figure skating announcers 0
- Oscar Pistorius sentenced to maximum 5 years in prison 4
- Emotional Bode Miller medals in race that mattered most (61)
- Russian women kissing after relay victory at World Championships causes stir (60)
- IOC drops wrestling from 2020 Olympics (47)
- South Korea filing official complaint over Yuna Kim’s Olympic silver (39)
- Zola Budd, 47, dominates college runners in 5K (33)