Jan 9, 2014, 9:16 AM EDT
2002 Olympic champion Sarah Hughes will be an analyst on “Olympic Ice,” NBC Olympics’ digital-only studio show featuring comprehensive reviews of figure skating during the Sochi Olympics.
Hughes, 28, will work next to host Russ Thaler for the show that will be available on NBCOlympics.com and NBC Sports Live Extra.
It will air at 5:30 p.m. ET on most days from Feb. 7-21.
Hughes joins a long line of U.S. Olympic figure skating stars on NBC’s team, including Scott Hamilton, Nancy Kerrigan, Tara Lipinski, Johnny Weir and Tanith Belbin.
- Brazil eyes 27 to 30 medals at Rio Olympics 0
- Usain Bolt not happy with Tyson Gay’s reduced ban 1
- Gabby Douglas helps girl’s dream come true with Make-A-Wish 0
- Guide to the Commonwealth Games 0
- 90-plus-year-old men set 3 world relay records at USATF Masters 0
- Pyeongchang 2018 Winter Olympics chief quits 0
- Tori Bowie, Justin Gatlin star at Monaco Diamond League meet 0
- Emotional Bode Miller medals in race that mattered most (61)
- Russian women kissing after relay victory at World Championships causes stir (56)
- IOC drops wrestling from 2020 Olympics (47)
- South Korea filing official complaint over Yuna Kim’s Olympic silver (38)
- Zola Budd, 47, dominates college runners in 5K (33)