Jan 9, 2014, 9:16 AM EST
2002 Olympic champion Sarah Hughes will be an analyst on “Olympic Ice,” NBC Olympics’ digital-only studio show featuring comprehensive reviews of figure skating during the Sochi Olympics.
Hughes, 28, will work next to host Russ Thaler for the show that will be available on NBCOlympics.com and NBC Sports Live Extra.
It will air at 5:30 p.m. ET on most days from Feb. 7-21.
Hughes joins a long line of U.S. Olympic figure skating stars on NBC’s team, including Scott Hamilton, Nancy Kerrigan, Tara Lipinski, Johnny Weir and Tanith Belbin.
- Lindsey Vonn OK after fall in Val d’Isere super-G 0
- Lindsey Vonn wins cow in Val d’Isere, one victory from record 0
- Michael Phelps gets probation after guilty plea in DUI case 6
- Stephen Colbert and the Olympics 0
- U.S. will bid for 2024 Olympics, no city chosen yet 6
- Adrian Peterson won’t try for Olympics, but other RBs might 2
- Rio Olympic track and field schedule released 1
- Emotional Bode Miller medals in race that mattered most (61)
- Russian women kissing after relay victory at World Championships causes stir (60)
- IOC drops wrestling from 2020 Olympics (47)
- South Korea filing official complaint over Yuna Kim’s Olympic silver (39)
- Zola Budd, 47, dominates college runners in 5K (33)