Jan 9, 2014, 9:16 AM EST
2002 Olympic champion Sarah Hughes will be an analyst on “Olympic Ice,” NBC Olympics’ digital-only studio show featuring comprehensive reviews of figure skating during the Sochi Olympics.
Hughes, 28, will work next to host Russ Thaler for the show that will be available on NBCOlympics.com and NBC Sports Live Extra.
It will air at 5:30 p.m. ET on most days from Feb. 7-21.
Hughes joins a long line of U.S. Olympic figure skating stars on NBC’s team, including Scott Hamilton, Nancy Kerrigan, Tara Lipinski, Johnny Weir and Tanith Belbin.
- Lindsey Vonn, Mikaela Shiffrin lead World Alpine Skiing Championships women’s preview 0
- Rio 2016 Olympic torch relay details announced 0
- K.C. Boutiette returns to World Cup speed skating for first time since 2006 0
- Tori Bowie ‘going after medals’ after breakthrough season 0
- Yohan Blake details ‘dreams’ for 2015 0
- South Korean Olympic swim champ Park Tae-hwan fails drug test 1
- Jason Brown wins first U.S. figure skating title 2
- Emotional Bode Miller medals in race that mattered most (61)
- Russian women kissing after relay victory at World Championships causes stir (60)
- IOC drops wrestling from 2020 Olympics (47)
- South Korea filing official complaint over Yuna Kim’s Olympic silver (39)
- Zola Budd, 47, dominates college runners in 5K (33)