Dec 26, 2013, 4:28 PM EDT
Lindsey Vonn partnered with fashion designer Cynthia Rowley and her fans to determine the look of her helmet for the Sochi Olympics.
Vonn, 29, posted the voting procedures on her Facebook page on Thursday. Of the four designs, the one with the most hashtags in the comment section will win.
When Vonn will race again is unclear after she failed to finish a downhill race in Val d’Isere, France, on Saturday (video here). She said her surgically repaired right knee “completely gave out” but that she didn’t hurt herself any more than she was already hurt.
- Ashton Eaton ‘disappointed’ after missing world record in heptathlon; World Indoors recap 0
- U.S. wins 3 medals on first day of Sochi Paralympics 0
- Mikaela Shiffrin captures slalom title, inspired by girl with leukemia (video) 1
- Ted Ligety wins first post-Olympic race, notches World Cup first (video) 0
- President Obama yet to deliver after losing Olympic beer bet 6
- Shannon Szabados joins men’s pro hockey team 0
- Oscar Pistorius said ‘everything is fine’ to security calling about gunshot reports (video) 0