Dec 26, 2013, 4:28 PM EDT
Lindsey Vonn partnered with fashion designer Cynthia Rowley and her fans to determine the look of her helmet for the Sochi Olympics.
Vonn, 29, posted the voting procedures on her Facebook page on Thursday. Of the four designs, the one with the most hashtags in the comment section will win.
When Vonn will race again is unclear after she failed to finish a downhill race in Val d’Isere, France, on Saturday (video here). She said her surgically repaired right knee “completely gave out” but that she didn’t hurt herself any more than she was already hurt.
- Boston Marathon men’s preview 0
- Boston Marathon women’s preview 0
- Miracle on Ice hockey player selling his Olympic gold medal 1
- Evelyn Furtsch Ojeda is first female U.S. Olympic champion to reach 100 years old 0
- Oscar Pistorius’ prosthetic leg used in testimony 0
- Summer Sanders returns to run Boston Marathon again 0
- Catching up with Bruce Jenner 1
- Emotional Bode Miller medals in race that mattered most (61)
- Russian women kissing after relay victory at World Championships causes stir (55)
- IOC drops wrestling from 2020 Olympics (46)
- South Korea filing official complaint over Yuna Kim’s Olympic silver (37)
- Zola Budd, 47, dominates college runners in 5K (33)