Dec 20, 2013, 1:34 PM EDT
Nike released its 2014 Olympic apparel, clothing Americans will wear at podium ceremonies in February, on Friday.
Some of the highlights include hidden elements such as the words “Land of the Free” and “Home of the Brave” embroidered in jacket hand pockets (see picture below) and an unspecified nod to 1980 U.S. Olympic hockey coach Herb Brooks’ “This is Your Moment” speech.
Here’s the collection:
- Missy Franklin on her dream relay, unusual autographs, ‘the worm’ 0
- Tanith Belbin, Charlie White get married 2
- Bruce Jenner: I’m a woman; Olympians react 5
- Michael Phelps to move to Arizona with coach Bob Bowman 0
- Simone Biles discusses Martha Karolyi’s team selfie, U.S. teammates, more 0
- Usain Bolt: Tyson Gay’s reduced ban ‘the stupidest thing I’ve ever heard’ 0
- Doug E. Doug reflects on ‘Cool Runnings’ 0
- Emotional Bode Miller medals in race that mattered most (61)
- Russian women kissing after relay victory at World Championships causes stir (60)
- IOC drops wrestling from 2020 Olympics (47)
- South Korea filing official complaint over Yuna Kim’s Olympic silver (39)
- Zola Budd, 47, dominates college runners in 5K (33)