Dec 20, 2013, 1:34 PM EDT
Nike released its 2014 Olympic apparel, clothing Americans will wear at podium ceremonies in February, on Friday.
Some of the highlights include hidden elements such as the words “Land of the Free” and “Home of the Brave” embroidered in jacket hand pockets (see picture below) and an unspecified nod to 1980 U.S. Olympic hockey coach Herb Brooks’ “This is Your Moment” speech.
Here’s the collection:
- Gwen Jorgensen wins World Championship in triathlon 0
- How the FIBA World Cup impacts the Olympics 0
- Gwen Jorgensen’s glory awaits in Edmonton 0
- Tyson Gay last place in Zurich; Jenny Simpson leads U.S. winners (video) 0
- Youth Olympics wrap with Closing Ceremony, Lionel Messi cameo (photos) 0
- U.S. finishes Youth Olympics with 22 medals, 10 golds 0
- Zurich Diamond League final preview 0
- Emotional Bode Miller medals in race that mattered most (61)
- Russian women kissing after relay victory at World Championships causes stir (57)
- IOC drops wrestling from 2020 Olympics (47)
- South Korea filing official complaint over Yuna Kim’s Olympic silver (38)
- Zola Budd, 47, dominates college runners in 5K (33)