Dec 20, 2013, 1:34 PM EDT
Nike released its 2014 Olympic apparel, clothing Americans will wear at podium ceremonies in February, on Friday.
Some of the highlights include hidden elements such as the words “Land of the Free” and “Home of the Brave” embroidered in jacket hand pockets (see picture below) and an unspecified nod to 1980 U.S. Olympic hockey coach Herb Brooks’ “This is Your Moment” speech.
Here’s the collection:
- Katie Ledecky entered in mixed-gender races this weekend 0
- Boston, Chicago Marathon winner Rita Jeptoo fails drug test 0
- Neymar will be on Brazil’s Olympic soccer team, coach says 0
- Meb Keflezighi in familiar spot as New York City Marathon underdog 0
- Matt Anderson taking break from volleyball due to depression 0
- Caroline Wozniacki nervous for New York City Marathon, even in her dreams 0
- Prosecutors to appeal Oscar Pistorius verdict, sentence 3
- Emotional Bode Miller medals in race that mattered most (61)
- Russian women kissing after relay victory at World Championships causes stir (60)
- IOC drops wrestling from 2020 Olympics (47)
- South Korea filing official complaint over Yuna Kim’s Olympic silver (39)
- Zola Budd, 47, dominates college runners in 5K (33)