Dec 20, 2013, 1:34 PM EDT
Nike released its 2014 Olympic apparel, clothing Americans will wear at podium ceremonies in February, on Friday.
Some of the highlights include hidden elements such as the words “Land of the Free” and “Home of the Brave” embroidered in jacket hand pockets (see picture below) and an unspecified nod to 1980 U.S. Olympic hockey coach Herb Brooks’ “This is Your Moment” speech.
Here’s the collection:
- Wallace Spearmon fails drug test, banned 3 months 0
- Ato Boldon’s track and field season awards 1
- Analyzing the U.S. gymnastics women’s World Championships team 0
- Shaun White ‘more motivated’ to compete than before Sochi 0
- Lolo Jones eliminated from ‘Dancing with the Stars’ 6
- Usain Bolt, Michael Phelps hope to meet for first time before Olympic farewell 0
- What U.S.’ FIBA World Cup title means for Olympics 0
- Emotional Bode Miller medals in race that mattered most (61)
- Russian women kissing after relay victory at World Championships causes stir (57)
- IOC drops wrestling from 2020 Olympics (47)
- South Korea filing official complaint over Yuna Kim’s Olympic silver (39)
- Zola Budd, 47, dominates college runners in 5K (33)