Dec 20, 2013, 1:34 PM EST
Nike released its 2014 Olympic apparel, clothing Americans will wear at podium ceremonies in February, on Friday.
Some of the highlights include hidden elements such as the words “Land of the Free” and “Home of the Brave” embroidered in jacket hand pockets (see picture below) and an unspecified nod to 1980 U.S. Olympic hockey coach Herb Brooks’ “This is Your Moment” speech.
Here’s the collection:
- Katie Ledecky faces decisions in 2015, 2016 0
- Michael Phelps back in the pool; Phelps, Ledecky win Golden Goggles 2
- Viktor Tikhonov, Soviet Union Olympic hockey coach, dies at 84 1
- Sun Yang failed drug test, served three-month ban 0
- Rio 2016 Olympic, Paralympic mascots unveiled (video) 0
- Maksim Kovtun rallies to win Trophee Bompard (video); Grand Prix Final picture 0
- Ashley Wagner in Grand Prix Final fight after finishing behind Russians at Trophee Bompard (video) 0
- Emotional Bode Miller medals in race that mattered most (61)
- Russian women kissing after relay victory at World Championships causes stir (60)
- IOC drops wrestling from 2020 Olympics (47)
- South Korea filing official complaint over Yuna Kim’s Olympic silver (39)
- Zola Budd, 47, dominates college runners in 5K (33)