Nov 17, 2013, 10:09 PM EDT
Lindsey Vonn and Tiger Woods have been at golf tournaments, a ski resort and the Met Gala together. They just added Sunday Night Football to the list.
The Olympic downhill champion and the 14-time major champion were seen chatting with two-time Super Bowl winner John Elway on a Sports Authority Field at Mile High sideline before the Chiefs-Broncos game Sunday night.
Vonn is a noted Broncos fan. Perhaps Woods and Elway, both Stanford men, talked about Saturday night’s USC-Stanford game. Perhaps not.
Vonn and Woods were spotted at the Breckenridge ski slopes Thursday. Vonn, who attended every major golf tournament Woods played in last season, said two weeks ago she isn’t sure when Woods will come out to watch her race this season.
Vonn is training to make her season debut in Beaver Creek, Colo., on Thanksgiving weekend after blowing out her right knee in a February crash at the World Championships.
- Oscar Pistorius sentenced to maximum 5 years in prison 3
- The jump for the ages: Mike Powell, Bob Beamon and a revered world record 0
- Apolo Ohno on Ironman: A milestone among my 8 Olympic medals 1
- Beijing Marathon run through smog (video, photos) 0
- Aksel Lund Svindal injured playing soccer, likely out most of season 0
- Justin Gatlin not among IAAF Athlete of the Year award finalists 0
- Noelle Pikus-Pace: I already miss skeleton, but happily retired 0
- Emotional Bode Miller medals in race that mattered most (61)
- Russian women kissing after relay victory at World Championships causes stir (60)
- IOC drops wrestling from 2020 Olympics (47)
- South Korea filing official complaint over Yuna Kim’s Olympic silver (39)
- Zola Budd, 47, dominates college runners in 5K (33)