Nov 17, 2013, 10:09 PM EST
Lindsey Vonn and Tiger Woods have been at golf tournaments, a ski resort and the Met Gala together. They just added Sunday Night Football to the list.
The Olympic downhill champion and the 14-time major champion were seen chatting with two-time Super Bowl winner John Elway on a Sports Authority Field at Mile High sideline before the Chiefs-Broncos game Sunday night.
Vonn is a noted Broncos fan. Perhaps Woods and Elway, both Stanford men, talked about Saturday night’s USC-Stanford game. Perhaps not.
Vonn and Woods were spotted at the Breckenridge ski slopes Thursday. Vonn, who attended every major golf tournament Woods played in last season, said two weeks ago she isn’t sure when Woods will come out to watch her race this season.
Vonn is training to make her season debut in Beaver Creek, Colo., on Thanksgiving weekend after blowing out her right knee in a February crash at the World Championships.
- Maksim Kovtun rallies to win Trophee Bompard; Grand Prix Final picture 0
- Ashley Wagner in Grand Prix Final fight after finishing behind Russians at Trophee Bompard 0
- Angelina Jolie showed Louis Zamperini scenes of ‘Unbroken’ on hospital bed 0
- Joss Christensen becomes ‘mountain man’ since Sochi Olympics 0
- IOC proposes adding Olympic events, bid reforms 0
- Ryan Lochte: I have no doubt Michael Phelps will come back 1
- Doha gets 2019 World Track and Field Championships over Eugene, Barcelona 2
- Emotional Bode Miller medals in race that mattered most (61)
- Russian women kissing after relay victory at World Championships causes stir (60)
- IOC drops wrestling from 2020 Olympics (47)
- South Korea filing official complaint over Yuna Kim’s Olympic silver (39)
- Zola Budd, 47, dominates college runners in 5K (33)