Nov 17, 2013, 10:09 PM EST
Lindsey Vonn and Tiger Woods have been at golf tournaments, a ski resort and the Met Gala together. They just added Sunday Night Football to the list.
The Olympic downhill champion and the 14-time major champion were seen chatting with two-time Super Bowl winner John Elway on a Sports Authority Field at Mile High sideline before the Chiefs-Broncos game Sunday night.
Vonn is a noted Broncos fan. Perhaps Woods and Elway, both Stanford men, talked about Saturday night’s USC-Stanford game. Perhaps not.
Vonn and Woods were spotted at the Breckenridge ski slopes Thursday. Vonn, who attended every major golf tournament Woods played in last season, said two weeks ago she isn’t sure when Woods will come out to watch her race this season.
Vonn is training to make her season debut in Beaver Creek, Colo., on Thanksgiving weekend after blowing out her right knee in a February crash at the World Championships.
- Tara Lipinski, Johnny Weir at Super Bowl Media Day (video) 0
- Galen Rupp talks training with Mo Farah, marathons, weird drug test story 0
- Russian Olympic, World champions get doping bans 0
- Lindsey Vonn, Mikaela Shiffrin lead World Alpine Skiing Championships women’s preview 1
- Rio 2016 Olympic torch relay details announced 0
- K.C. Boutiette returns to World Cup speed skating for first time since 2006 0
- Tori Bowie ‘going after medals’ after breakthrough season 0
- Emotional Bode Miller medals in race that mattered most (61)
- Russian women kissing after relay victory at World Championships causes stir (60)
- IOC drops wrestling from 2020 Olympics (47)
- South Korea filing official complaint over Yuna Kim’s Olympic silver (39)
- Zola Budd, 47, dominates college runners in 5K (33)