Nov 17, 2013, 10:09 PM EDT
Lindsey Vonn and Tiger Woods have been at golf tournaments, a ski resort and the Met Gala together. They just added Sunday Night Football to the list.
The Olympic downhill champion and the 14-time major champion were seen chatting with two-time Super Bowl winner John Elway on a Sports Authority Field at Mile High sideline before the Chiefs-Broncos game Sunday night.
Vonn is a noted Broncos fan. Perhaps Woods and Elway, both Stanford men, talked about Saturday night’s USC-Stanford game. Perhaps not.
Vonn and Woods were spotted at the Breckenridge ski slopes Thursday. Vonn, who attended every major golf tournament Woods played in last season, said two weeks ago she isn’t sure when Woods will come out to watch her race this season.
Vonn is training to make her season debut in Beaver Creek, Colo., on Thanksgiving weekend after blowing out her right knee in a February crash at the World Championships.
- Japan’s Machida routs U.S. men at Skate America; ice dancers make history 0
- Mikaela Shiffrin wins her first World Cup giant slalom in Soelden tie (video) 0
- Alpine skiing men’s World Cup preview 0
- Johnny Weir, Tara Lipinski preview Skate America 0
- Oscar Pistorius’ agent seeks prison meeting to discuss running future 1
- Alpine skiing women’s World Cup preview 0
- Johnny Weir, Tara Lipinski, Terry Gannon named NBC’s lead figure skating announcers 0
- Emotional Bode Miller medals in race that mattered most (61)
- Russian women kissing after relay victory at World Championships causes stir (60)
- IOC drops wrestling from 2020 Olympics (47)
- South Korea filing official complaint over Yuna Kim’s Olympic silver (39)
- Zola Budd, 47, dominates college runners in 5K (33)