Nov 5, 2013, 9:20 AM EDT
Lindsey Vonn had an interesting description of her boyfriend in a sitdown with Katie Couric to air Tuesday.
Couric called Tiger Woods an “enigma” and asked Vonn what he’s like as a person.
“He’s funny,” Vonn said. “He’s really laid back, a great guy, always making jokes, very competitive, just like me. We have very similar personalities. If there’s one thing I can say is he’s funny. He’s goofy, like dorky-goofy.
“He’s probably not going to be excited that I just said that.”
As for her skiing, Vonn is expected to make her season debut in Beaver Creek, Colo., on Nov. 29. The Olympic downhill champion blew out her knee in a crash at the World Championships in Schladming, Austria, in February.
- How to watch Gabby Douglas, Aly Raisman’s comeback gymnastics meet 0
- Yuzuru Hanyu tops World Championships short program; Jason Brown leads Americans 0
- U.S. women struggle, trail Russian brilliance after World Championships short program 2
- Canadians win World pairs title; best U.S. finish since 2011 0
- Usain Bolt to race individually in U.S. for first time since 2008 0
- Tara Lipinski, Johnny Weir preview World Championships men’s, pairs events 0
- Boston 2024 calls for statewide referendum for Olympic bid 1
- Emotional Bode Miller medals in race that mattered most (61)
- Russian women kissing after relay victory at World Championships causes stir (60)
- IOC drops wrestling from 2020 Olympics (47)
- South Korea filing official complaint over Yuna Kim’s Olympic silver (39)
- Zola Budd, 47, dominates college runners in 5K (33)