Nov 5, 2013, 9:20 AM EDT
Lindsey Vonn had an interesting description of her boyfriend in a sitdown with Katie Couric to air Tuesday.
Couric called Tiger Woods an “enigma” and asked Vonn what he’s like as a person.
“He’s funny,” Vonn said. “He’s really laid back, a great guy, always making jokes, very competitive, just like me. We have very similar personalities. If there’s one thing I can say is he’s funny. He’s goofy, like dorky-goofy.
“He’s probably not going to be excited that I just said that.”
As for her skiing, Vonn is expected to make her season debut in Beaver Creek, Colo., on Nov. 29. The Olympic downhill champion blew out her knee in a crash at the World Championships in Schladming, Austria, in February.
- Wallace Spearmon fails drug test, banned 3 months 0
- Ato Boldon’s track and field season awards 1
- Analyzing the U.S. gymnastics women’s World Championships team 0
- Shaun White ‘more motivated’ to compete than before Sochi 0
- Lolo Jones eliminated from ‘Dancing with the Stars’ 6
- Usain Bolt, Michael Phelps hope to meet for first time before Olympic farewell 0
- What U.S.’ FIBA World Cup title means for Olympics 0
- Emotional Bode Miller medals in race that mattered most (61)
- Russian women kissing after relay victory at World Championships causes stir (57)
- IOC drops wrestling from 2020 Olympics (47)
- South Korea filing official complaint over Yuna Kim’s Olympic silver (39)
- Zola Budd, 47, dominates college runners in 5K (33)