Nov 4, 2013, 8:43 AM EST
Olympic figure skating champion Tara Lipinski will be on a panel of judges at the Miss Universe competition in Moscow.
The 62nd Miss Universe will be televised at 9 p.m. ET on Saturday on NBC from Moscow.
Lipinski joins a group of celebrity and expert judges that includes Aerosmith lead singer Steven Tyler. Olympic medalists Kerri Walsh Jennings, Evan Lysacek and Michelle Kwan have been judges in the past.
Two weeks ago, it was announced that Lipinski would join NBC Olympics’ coverage of the Sochi Winter Games alongside other notable figure skaters. She won Olympic gold in 1998 at age 15, the youngest figure skating champion in Olympic history.
- Lindsey Vonn wins cow in Val d’Isere, one victory from record 0
- Michael Phelps gets probation after guilty plea in DUI case 5
- Stephen Colbert and the Olympics 0
- U.S. will bid for 2024 Olympics, no city chosen yet 6
- Adrian Peterson won’t try for Olympics, but other RBs might 2
- Rio Olympic track and field schedule released 1
- Rome to bid for 2024 Olympics, possible events in Vatican City 0
- Emotional Bode Miller medals in race that mattered most (61)
- Russian women kissing after relay victory at World Championships causes stir (60)
- IOC drops wrestling from 2020 Olympics (47)
- South Korea filing official complaint over Yuna Kim’s Olympic silver (39)
- Zola Budd, 47, dominates college runners in 5K (33)