Nov 4, 2013, 8:43 AM EST
Olympic figure skating champion Tara Lipinski will be on a panel of judges at the Miss Universe competition in Moscow.
The 62nd Miss Universe will be televised at 9 p.m. ET on Saturday on NBC from Moscow.
Lipinski joins a group of celebrity and expert judges that includes Aerosmith lead singer Steven Tyler. Olympic medalists Kerri Walsh Jennings, Evan Lysacek and Michelle Kwan have been judges in the past.
Two weeks ago, it was announced that Lipinski would join NBC Olympics’ coverage of the Sochi Winter Games alongside other notable figure skaters. She won Olympic gold in 1998 at age 15, the youngest figure skating champion in Olympic history.
- Russian women kissing after relay victory at World Championships causes stir (54)
- IOC drops wrestling from 2020 Olympics (45)
- Zola Budd, 47, dominates college runners in 5K (29)
- Vladimir Putin tells critics of Russia at World University Games to ‘try some Viagra’ (18)
- IOC convinced there will be no discrimination at Sochi Olympics (16)