Nov 4, 2013, 8:43 AM EST
Olympic figure skating champion Tara Lipinski will be on a panel of judges at the Miss Universe competition in Moscow.
The 62nd Miss Universe will be televised at 9 p.m. ET on Saturday on NBC from Moscow.
Lipinski joins a group of celebrity and expert judges that includes Aerosmith lead singer Steven Tyler. Olympic medalists Kerri Walsh Jennings, Evan Lysacek and Michelle Kwan have been judges in the past.
Two weeks ago, it was announced that Lipinski would join NBC Olympics’ coverage of the Sochi Winter Games alongside other notable figure skaters. She won Olympic gold in 1998 at age 15, the youngest figure skating champion in Olympic history.
- Maksim Kovtun rallies to win Trophee Bompard; Grand Prix Final picture 0
- Ashley Wagner in Grand Prix Final fight after finishing behind Russians at Trophee Bompard 0
- Angelina Jolie showed Louis Zamperini scenes of ‘Unbroken’ on hospital bed 0
- Joss Christensen becomes ‘mountain man’ since Sochi Olympics 0
- IOC proposes adding Olympic events, bid reforms 0
- Ryan Lochte: I have no doubt Michael Phelps will come back 1
- Doha gets 2019 World Track and Field Championships over Eugene, Barcelona 2
- Emotional Bode Miller medals in race that mattered most (61)
- Russian women kissing after relay victory at World Championships causes stir (60)
- IOC drops wrestling from 2020 Olympics (47)
- South Korea filing official complaint over Yuna Kim’s Olympic silver (39)
- Zola Budd, 47, dominates college runners in 5K (33)