Nov 4, 2013, 8:43 AM EDT
Olympic figure skating champion Tara Lipinski will be on a panel of judges at the Miss Universe competition in Moscow.
The 62nd Miss Universe will be televised at 9 p.m. ET on Saturday on NBC from Moscow.
Lipinski joins a group of celebrity and expert judges that includes Aerosmith lead singer Steven Tyler. Olympic medalists Kerri Walsh Jennings, Evan Lysacek and Michelle Kwan have been judges in the past.
Two weeks ago, it was announced that Lipinski would join NBC Olympics’ coverage of the Sochi Winter Games alongside other notable figure skaters. She won Olympic gold in 1998 at age 15, the youngest figure skating champion in Olympic history.
- Meb Keflezighi, Caroline Wozniacki to run New York City Marathon 0
- U.S. swimming rankings going into National Championships 0
- German long jump champion, a Paralympian, left off European Championships roster 3
- Eddy Alvarez heats up in Arizona League 0
- U.S. 400m runner Torrin Lawrence dies in car accident 0
- Brazil’s Olympic coach wants Neymar to play at Rio 2016 0
- U.S. teams sweep World Series of Beach Volleyball (video) 0
- Emotional Bode Miller medals in race that mattered most (61)
- Russian women kissing after relay victory at World Championships causes stir (56)
- IOC drops wrestling from 2020 Olympics (47)
- South Korea filing official complaint over Yuna Kim’s Olympic silver (38)
- Zola Budd, 47, dominates college runners in 5K (33)