Nov 4, 2013, 3:08 PM EST
What was Seb Coe‘s reaction to hearing “Harry Potter” star Daniel Radcliffe would play him in an upcoming film?
“My office told me about that this morning,” Coe told the Telegraph at the British Olympic Ball. “I can’t tell you I have spent a lot of time thinking about it. I’m only sorry George Clooney must clearly have been busy.”
Radcliffe will play Coe in “Gold,” a film about Coe’s track rivalry with fellow Brit Steve Ovett leading up to the 1980 Moscow Olympics.
Coe won gold in the 1500m and silver in the 800m at the 1980 Olympics. Ovett won gold in the 800m and bronze in the 1500m.
- Mikaela Shiffrin: ‘I’m trying to show people what’s not impossible’ 0
- Katie Ledecky faces decisions in 2015, 2016 0
- Michael Phelps back in the pool; Phelps, Ledecky win Golden Goggles 2
- Viktor Tikhonov, Soviet Union Olympic hockey coach, dies at 84 1
- Sun Yang failed drug test, served three-month ban 0
- Rio 2016 Olympic, Paralympic mascots unveiled (video) 0
- Maksim Kovtun rallies to win Trophee Bompard (video); Grand Prix Final picture 0
- Emotional Bode Miller medals in race that mattered most (61)
- Russian women kissing after relay victory at World Championships causes stir (60)
- IOC drops wrestling from 2020 Olympics (47)
- South Korea filing official complaint over Yuna Kim’s Olympic silver (39)
- Zola Budd, 47, dominates college runners in 5K (33)