Nov 1, 2013, 2:13 PM EDT
The U.S. Olympic Committee shop at its training center in Chula Vista, Calif., put out its Sochi 2014 merchandise to coincide with 100 days out from the Olympics this week.
In addition to the publicized blue mittens, there are shirts with the Games’ motto, “Hot. Cool. Yours.” in English and Russian.
Check out this San Diego Union-Tribune story and the video below for a report:
- Boston Marathon to move forward with traditional spectacle of a finish 1
- Boston Marathon men’s preview 1
- Boston Marathon women’s preview 1
- Miracle on Ice hockey player selling his Olympic gold medal 1
- Evelyn Furtsch Ojeda is first female U.S. Olympic champion to reach 100 years old 0
- Oscar Pistorius’ prosthetic leg used in testimony 0
- Summer Sanders returns to run Boston Marathon again 0
- Emotional Bode Miller medals in race that mattered most (61)
- Russian women kissing after relay victory at World Championships causes stir (55)
- IOC drops wrestling from 2020 Olympics (46)
- South Korea filing official complaint over Yuna Kim’s Olympic silver (37)
- Zola Budd, 47, dominates college runners in 5K (33)