Nov 1, 2013, 2:13 PM EDT
The U.S. Olympic Committee shop at its training center in Chula Vista, Calif., put out its Sochi 2014 merchandise to coincide with 100 days out from the Olympics this week.
In addition to the publicized blue mittens, there are shirts with the Games’ motto, “Hot. Cool. Yours.” in English and Russian.
Check out this San Diego Union-Tribune story and the video below for a report:
- Alpine skiing men’s World Cup preview 0
- Johnny Weir, Tara Lipinski preview Skate America 0
- Oscar Pistorius’ agent seeks prison meeting to discuss running future 1
- Alpine skiing women’s World Cup preview 0
- Johnny Weir, Tara Lipinski, Terry Gannon named NBC’s lead figure skating announcers 0
- Oscar Pistorius sentenced to maximum 5 years in prison 4
- The jump for the ages: Mike Powell, Bob Beamon and a revered world record 0
- Emotional Bode Miller medals in race that mattered most (61)
- Russian women kissing after relay victory at World Championships causes stir (60)
- IOC drops wrestling from 2020 Olympics (47)
- South Korea filing official complaint over Yuna Kim’s Olympic silver (39)
- Zola Budd, 47, dominates college runners in 5K (33)