Nov 1, 2013, 2:13 PM EDT
The U.S. Olympic Committee shop at its training center in Chula Vista, Calif., put out its Sochi 2014 merchandise to coincide with 100 days out from the Olympics this week.
In addition to the publicized blue mittens, there are shirts with the Games’ motto, “Hot. Cool. Yours.” in English and Russian.
Check out this San Diego Union-Tribune story and the video below for a report:
- Misty May-Treanor competes for first time in 3 years, not a comeback 0
- Katinka Hosszu, Sarah Sjostrom break records; Missy Franklin, Ryan Lochte make finals at World Championships 0
- Katie Ledecky breaks 1500m freestyle world record again 1
- Katie Ledecky, Sun Yang open quests for history with golds at World Championships 0
- Gwen Jorgensen, Sarah True make 2016 U.S. Olympic triathlon team 0
- USOC to talk with other three finalists to replace Boston 2024 Olympic bid 1
- World Swimming Championships women’s preview 0
- Emotional Bode Miller medals in race that mattered most (61)
- Russian women kissing after relay victory at World Championships causes stir (60)
- IOC drops wrestling from 2020 Olympics (47)
- South Korea filing official complaint over Yuna Kim’s Olympic silver (39)
- Zola Budd, 47, dominates college runners in 5K (33)