Nov 1, 2013, 2:13 PM EDT
The U.S. Olympic Committee shop at its training center in Chula Vista, Calif., put out its Sochi 2014 merchandise to coincide with 100 days out from the Olympics this week.
In addition to the publicized blue mittens, there are shirts with the Games’ motto, “Hot. Cool. Yours.” in English and Russian.
Check out this San Diego Union-Tribune story and the video below for a report:
- Neymar will be on Brazil’s Olympic soccer team, coach says 0
- Meb Keflezighi in familiar spot as New York City Marathon underdog 0
- Matt Anderson taking break from volleyball due to depression 0
- Caroline Wozniacki nervous for New York City Marathon, even in her dreams 0
- Prosecutors to appeal Oscar Pistorius verdict, sentence 3
- Russian triumphs at Skate America; Gracie Gold third (video) 4
- Ted Ligety struggles in first race of season (video) 0
- Emotional Bode Miller medals in race that mattered most (61)
- Russian women kissing after relay victory at World Championships causes stir (60)
- IOC drops wrestling from 2020 Olympics (47)
- South Korea filing official complaint over Yuna Kim’s Olympic silver (39)
- Zola Budd, 47, dominates college runners in 5K (33)