Nov 1, 2013, 2:13 PM EDT
The U.S. Olympic Committee shop at its training center in Chula Vista, Calif., put out its Sochi 2014 merchandise to coincide with 100 days out from the Olympics this week.
In addition to the publicized blue mittens, there are shirts with the Games’ motto, “Hot. Cool. Yours.” in English and Russian.
Check out this San Diego Union-Tribune story and the video below for a report:
- Oscar Pistorius sentenced to maximum 5 years in prison 3
- The jump for the ages: Mike Powell, Bob Beamon and a revered world record 0
- Apolo Ohno on Ironman: A milestone among my 8 Olympic medals 1
- Beijing Marathon run through smog (video, photos) 0
- Aksel Lund Svindal injured playing soccer, likely out most of season 0
- Justin Gatlin not among IAAF Athlete of the Year award finalists 0
- Noelle Pikus-Pace: I already miss skeleton, but happily retired 0
- Emotional Bode Miller medals in race that mattered most (61)
- Russian women kissing after relay victory at World Championships causes stir (60)
- IOC drops wrestling from 2020 Olympics (47)
- South Korea filing official complaint over Yuna Kim’s Olympic silver (39)
- Zola Budd, 47, dominates college runners in 5K (33)