Oct 31, 2013, 8:46 AM EST
Shaun White‘s role in the band “Bad Things” isn’t his only foray into music.
The two-time Olympic halfpipe champion is part of a recently released Thirty Seconds to Mars short film for the song “City of Angels.”
The band has a history with the Olympics, too.
Earlier this year, it released a short film for another single, “Up in the Air,” that included Fierce Five members Jordyn Wieber and McKayla Maroney.
Also, don’t forget that lead singer Jared Leto played Steve Prefontaine in the 1997 biopic “Prefontaine.”
Here are White’s two speaking clips from the video:
- Yohan Blake details ‘dreams’ for 2015 0
- South Korean Olympic swim champ Park Tae-hwan fails drug test 1
- Jason Brown wins first U.S. figure skating title 2
- Lindsey Vonn wins final race before World Championships (video) 0
- Ashley Wagner shatters records for third U.S. figure skating title 3
- Chloe Kim wins Winter X Games halfpipe at age 14 0
- Lindsey Vonn struggles in St. Moritz downhill (video) 0
- Emotional Bode Miller medals in race that mattered most (61)
- Russian women kissing after relay victory at World Championships causes stir (60)
- IOC drops wrestling from 2020 Olympics (47)
- South Korea filing official complaint over Yuna Kim’s Olympic silver (39)
- Zola Budd, 47, dominates college runners in 5K (33)