Oct 31, 2013, 8:46 AM EDT
Shaun White‘s role in the band “Bad Things” isn’t his only foray into music.
The two-time Olympic halfpipe champion is part of a recently released Thirty Seconds to Mars short film for the song “City of Angels.”
The band has a history with the Olympics, too.
Earlier this year, it released a short film for another single, “Up in the Air,” that included Fierce Five members Jordyn Wieber and McKayla Maroney.
Also, don’t forget that lead singer Jared Leto played Steve Prefontaine in the 1997 biopic “Prefontaine.”
Here are White’s two speaking clips from the video:
- Jamaican sprinters Asafa Powell and Shelly-Ann Fraser-Pryce dominate at Paris Diamond League 0
- Jordan Burroughs on Rio: ‘My chances of winning’ are better than in London 1
- Rio 2016 Olympic torch unveiled 1
- Allyson Felix considering 200-400m double at Worlds 1
- USOC eyes majority support for Boston 2024 ‘relatively soon’ 0
- Usain Bolt pulls out of July track meets 1
- Michael Phelps’ career in photos on his 30th birthday 0
- Emotional Bode Miller medals in race that mattered most (61)
- Russian women kissing after relay victory at World Championships causes stir (60)
- IOC drops wrestling from 2020 Olympics (47)
- South Korea filing official complaint over Yuna Kim’s Olympic silver (39)
- Zola Budd, 47, dominates college runners in 5K (33)