Oct 31, 2013, 8:46 AM EST
Shaun White‘s role in the band “Bad Things” isn’t his only foray into music.
The two-time Olympic halfpipe champion is part of a recently released Thirty Seconds to Mars short film for the song “City of Angels.”
The band has a history with the Olympics, too.
Earlier this year, it released a short film for another single, “Up in the Air,” that included Fierce Five members Jordyn Wieber and McKayla Maroney.
Also, don’t forget that lead singer Jared Leto played Steve Prefontaine in the 1997 biopic “Prefontaine.”
Here are White’s two speaking clips from the video:
- Maksim Kovtun rallies to win Trophee Bompard; Grand Prix Final picture 0
- Ashley Wagner in Grand Prix Final fight after finishing behind Russians at Trophee Bompard 0
- Angelina Jolie showed Louis Zamperini scenes of ‘Unbroken’ on hospital bed 0
- Joss Christensen becomes ‘mountain man’ since Sochi Olympics 0
- IOC proposes adding Olympic events, bid reforms 0
- Ryan Lochte: I have no doubt Michael Phelps will come back 1
- Doha gets 2019 World Track and Field Championships over Eugene, Barcelona 2
- Emotional Bode Miller medals in race that mattered most (61)
- Russian women kissing after relay victory at World Championships causes stir (60)
- IOC drops wrestling from 2020 Olympics (47)
- South Korea filing official complaint over Yuna Kim’s Olympic silver (39)
- Zola Budd, 47, dominates college runners in 5K (33)