Oct 31, 2013, 8:46 AM EST
Shaun White‘s role in the band “Bad Things” isn’t his only foray into music.
The two-time Olympic halfpipe champion is part of a recently released Thirty Seconds to Mars short film for the song “City of Angels.”
The band has a history with the Olympics, too.
Earlier this year, it released a short film for another single, “Up in the Air,” that included Fierce Five members Jordyn Wieber and McKayla Maroney.
Also, don’t forget that lead singer Jared Leto played Steve Prefontaine in the 1997 biopic “Prefontaine.”
Here are White’s two speaking clips from the video:
- Evan Lysacek will not compete at Sochi Olympics (video) 0
- Ted Ligety, Bode Miller go 1-2 in Beaver Creek giant slalom (video) 1
- Lindsey Vonn says she’s ready for Sochi after best comeback result (video) 1
- Jesse Owens’ gold medal goes for $1.4 million in auction 1
- Lindsey Vonn stronger in second comeback race (video) 3
- Russian women kissing after relay victory at World Championships causes stir (54)
- IOC drops wrestling from 2020 Olympics (45)
- Zola Budd, 47, dominates college runners in 5K (29)
- Vladimir Putin tells critics of Russia at World University Games to ‘try some Viagra’ (18)
- IOC convinced there will be no discrimination at Sochi Olympics (16)