Oct 31, 2013, 8:46 AM EDT
Shaun White‘s role in the band “Bad Things” isn’t his only foray into music.
The two-time Olympic halfpipe champion is part of a recently released Thirty Seconds to Mars short film for the song “City of Angels.”
The band has a history with the Olympics, too.
Earlier this year, it released a short film for another single, “Up in the Air,” that included Fierce Five members Jordyn Wieber and McKayla Maroney.
Also, don’t forget that lead singer Jared Leto played Steve Prefontaine in the 1997 biopic “Prefontaine.”
Here are White’s two speaking clips from the video:
- Oscar Pistorius sentenced to maximum 5 years in prison 0
- The jump for the ages: Mike Powell, Bob Beamon and a revered world record 0
- Apolo Ohno on Ironman: A milestone among my 8 Olympic medals 1
- Beijing Marathon run through smog (video, photos) 0
- Aksel Lund Svindal injured playing soccer, likely out most of season 0
- Justin Gatlin not among IAAF Athlete of the Year award finalists 0
- Noelle Pikus-Pace: I already miss skeleton, but happily retired 0
- Emotional Bode Miller medals in race that mattered most (61)
- Russian women kissing after relay victory at World Championships causes stir (60)
- IOC drops wrestling from 2020 Olympics (47)
- South Korea filing official complaint over Yuna Kim’s Olympic silver (39)
- Zola Budd, 47, dominates college runners in 5K (33)