Oct 30, 2013, 11:06 AM EST
The Sochi Olympic volunteers and staff will be easy to spot come February.
Organizers unveiled colorful uniforms on Wednesday, 100 days out from the Opening Ceremony on Feb. 7.
“The main design element of the uniform is Sochi 2014’s patchwork quilt design from its visual identity, which represents the different regions of Russia,” read a Sochi 2014 news release.
Here’s what they look like:
Here’s a video from Sochi 2014 of people dressed in the uniforms doing various athletic things:
And here are past volunteer uniforms:
- Lindsey Vonn OK after fall in Val d’Isere super-G (video) 0
- Lindsey Vonn wins cow in Val d’Isere, one victory from record 0
- Michael Phelps gets probation after guilty plea in DUI case 6
- Stephen Colbert and the Olympics 0
- U.S. will bid for 2024 Olympics, no city chosen yet 6
- Adrian Peterson won’t try for Olympics, but other RBs might 2
- Rio Olympic track and field schedule released 1
- Emotional Bode Miller medals in race that mattered most (61)
- Russian women kissing after relay victory at World Championships causes stir (60)
- IOC drops wrestling from 2020 Olympics (47)
- South Korea filing official complaint over Yuna Kim’s Olympic silver (39)
- Zola Budd, 47, dominates college runners in 5K (33)