Oct 30, 2013, 11:06 AM EDT
The Sochi Olympic volunteers and staff will be easy to spot come February.
Organizers unveiled colorful uniforms on Wednesday, 100 days out from the Opening Ceremony on Feb. 7.
“The main design element of the uniform is Sochi 2014’s patchwork quilt design from its visual identity, which represents the different regions of Russia,” read a Sochi 2014 news release.
Here’s what they look like:
Here’s a video from Sochi 2014 of people dressed in the uniforms doing various athletic things:
And here are past volunteer uniforms:
- Prefontaine Classic preview, schedule, broadcast info 0
- Kerri Walsh Jennings injures shoulder, forfeits match 0
- Katie Uhlaender, skeleton World champion, becomes track cyclist 0
- Missy Franklin returns to Colorado, coach Todd Schmitz 1
- Rulon Gardner on returning to wrestling training, getting his gold medal back 1
- David Letterman and the Olympics 0
- Caster Semenya: I can’t stop running because of gender controversy 0
- Emotional Bode Miller medals in race that mattered most (61)
- Russian women kissing after relay victory at World Championships causes stir (60)
- IOC drops wrestling from 2020 Olympics (47)
- South Korea filing official complaint over Yuna Kim’s Olympic silver (39)
- Zola Budd, 47, dominates college runners in 5K (33)