Oct 30, 2013, 11:06 AM EDT
The Sochi Olympic volunteers and staff will be easy to spot come February.
Organizers unveiled colorful uniforms on Wednesday, 100 days out from the Opening Ceremony on Feb. 7.
“The main design element of the uniform is Sochi 2014’s patchwork quilt design from its visual identity, which represents the different regions of Russia,” read a Sochi 2014 news release.
Here’s what they look like:
Here’s a video from Sochi 2014 of people dressed in the uniforms doing various athletic things:
And here are past volunteer uniforms:
- Michael Phelps’ career in photos on his 30th birthday 0
- Michael Phelps’ potential record chases at Rio Olympics 0
- Flashback: Michael Phelps at the Sydney 2000 Olympics 0
- Five takeaways from U.S. Track and Field Championships 0
- Boston 2024 releases Olympic bid version 2.0 (photos) 0
- Yannick Agnel withdraws from World Swimming Championships 0
- Justin Gatlin wins 200m at U.S. Championships in another personal best 0
- Emotional Bode Miller medals in race that mattered most (61)
- Russian women kissing after relay victory at World Championships causes stir (60)
- IOC drops wrestling from 2020 Olympics (47)
- South Korea filing official complaint over Yuna Kim’s Olympic silver (39)
- Zola Budd, 47, dominates college runners in 5K (33)