Oct 30, 2013, 11:06 AM EST
The Sochi Olympic volunteers and staff will be easy to spot come February.
Organizers unveiled colorful uniforms on Wednesday, 100 days out from the Opening Ceremony on Feb. 7.
“The main design element of the uniform is Sochi 2014’s patchwork quilt design from its visual identity, which represents the different regions of Russia,” read a Sochi 2014 news release.
Here’s what they look like:
Here’s a video from Sochi 2014 of people dressed in the uniforms doing various athletic things:
And here are past volunteer uniforms:
- Maksim Kovtun rallies to win Trophee Bompard; Grand Prix Final picture 0
- Ashley Wagner in Grand Prix Final fight after finishing behind Russians at Trophee Bompard 0
- Angelina Jolie showed Louis Zamperini scenes of ‘Unbroken’ on hospital bed 0
- Joss Christensen becomes ‘mountain man’ since Sochi Olympics 0
- IOC proposes adding Olympic events, bid reforms 0
- Ryan Lochte: I have no doubt Michael Phelps will come back 1
- Doha gets 2019 World Track and Field Championships over Eugene, Barcelona 2
- Emotional Bode Miller medals in race that mattered most (61)
- Russian women kissing after relay victory at World Championships causes stir (60)
- IOC drops wrestling from 2020 Olympics (47)
- South Korea filing official complaint over Yuna Kim’s Olympic silver (39)
- Zola Budd, 47, dominates college runners in 5K (33)