Oct 29, 2013, 10:08 AM EST
U.S. Olympic hopefuls modeled new Ralph Lauren uniforms for the Sochi Olympics on “TODAY” on Tuesday morning, 100 days out from the Games.
Every article of clothing is made in the USA after much of the London 2012 apparel was made overseas.
“We have worked incredibly hard as a company to go across America to find the best partners to help us produce the Olympic uniforms at the highest quality for the best athletes in the world,” said David Lauren, the company’s executive vice president of advertising, marketing and corporate communications, according to The Associated Press.
Here are images of the uniforms, via the AP:
- Russian women kissing after relay victory at World Championships causes stir (54)
- IOC drops wrestling from 2020 Olympics (45)
- Zola Budd, 47, dominates college runners in 5K (29)
- Vladimir Putin tells critics of Russia at World University Games to ‘try some Viagra’ (18)
- IOC convinced there will be no discrimination at Sochi Olympics (16)