Oct 29, 2013, 3:09 PM EDT
Lindsey Vonn‘s feeling spry enough to take on not only the world’s best skiers in her return from injury, but also the most decorated men’s tennis player of all time.
Swiss Roger Federer, the 17-time major champion, asked his Twitter followers which athlete they would like to see him play in another sport.
Vonn, a longtime Federer fan who follows him on Twitter, quickly responded.
Federer, whose résumé hole is the lack of an Olympic singles gold medal, probably wouldn’t be too keen on risking injury on the slopes as he tries to regain a top-five ranking.
Golf, however, could add the company of Tiger Woods, Vonn’s boyfriend who is also quite familiar with Federer.
- Elizaveta Tuktamysheva wins World Championship; U.S. just misses medals 0
- How to watch Gabby Douglas, Aly Raisman’s comeback gymnastics meet 0
- Yuzuru Hanyu tops World Championships short program; Jason Brown leads Americans 0
- U.S. women struggle, trail Russian brilliance after World Championships short program 2
- Canadians win World pairs title; best U.S. finish since 2011 0
- Usain Bolt to race individually in U.S. for first time since 2008 0
- Tara Lipinski, Johnny Weir preview World Championships men’s, pairs events 0
- Emotional Bode Miller medals in race that mattered most (61)
- Russian women kissing after relay victory at World Championships causes stir (60)
- IOC drops wrestling from 2020 Olympics (47)
- South Korea filing official complaint over Yuna Kim’s Olympic silver (39)
- Zola Budd, 47, dominates college runners in 5K (33)