Oct 29, 2013, 3:09 PM EST
Lindsey Vonn‘s feeling spry enough to take on not only the world’s best skiers in her return from injury, but also the most decorated men’s tennis player of all time.
Swiss Roger Federer, the 17-time major champion, asked his Twitter followers which athlete they would like to see him play in another sport.
Vonn, a longtime Federer fan who follows him on Twitter, quickly responded.
Federer, whose résumé hole is the lack of an Olympic singles gold medal, probably wouldn’t be too keen on risking injury on the slopes as he tries to regain a top-five ranking.
Golf, however, could add the company of Tiger Woods, Vonn’s boyfriend who is also quite familiar with Federer.
- Olympic Year in Review: Winter Sports 0
- Lindsey Vonn OK after fall in Val d’Isere super-G (video) 0
- Lindsey Vonn wins cow in Val d’Isere, one victory from record 0
- Michael Phelps gets probation after guilty plea in DUI case 7
- Stephen Colbert and the Olympics 0
- U.S. will bid for 2024 Olympics, no city chosen yet 6
- Adrian Peterson won’t try for Olympics, but other RBs might 2
- Emotional Bode Miller medals in race that mattered most (61)
- Russian women kissing after relay victory at World Championships causes stir (60)
- IOC drops wrestling from 2020 Olympics (47)
- South Korea filing official complaint over Yuna Kim’s Olympic silver (39)
- Zola Budd, 47, dominates college runners in 5K (33)