Oct 29, 2013, 3:09 PM EDT
Lindsey Vonn‘s feeling spry enough to take on not only the world’s best skiers in her return from injury, but also the most decorated men’s tennis player of all time.
Swiss Roger Federer, the 17-time major champion, asked his Twitter followers which athlete they would like to see him play in another sport.
Vonn, a longtime Federer fan who follows him on Twitter, quickly responded.
Federer, whose résumé hole is the lack of an Olympic singles gold medal, probably wouldn’t be too keen on risking injury on the slopes as he tries to regain a top-five ranking.
Golf, however, could add the company of Tiger Woods, Vonn’s boyfriend who is also quite familiar with Federer.
- Katie Ledecky wins USA Swimming Athlete of the Year; who are World Swimmers of the Year? 0
- Wallace Spearmon fails drug test, banned 3 months 0
- Ato Boldon’s track and field season awards 1
- Analyzing the U.S. gymnastics women’s World Championships team 0
- Shaun White ‘more motivated’ to compete than before Sochi 0
- Lolo Jones eliminated from ‘Dancing with the Stars’ 6
- Usain Bolt, Michael Phelps hope to meet for first time before Olympic farewell 0
- Emotional Bode Miller medals in race that mattered most (61)
- Russian women kissing after relay victory at World Championships causes stir (57)
- IOC drops wrestling from 2020 Olympics (47)
- South Korea filing official complaint over Yuna Kim’s Olympic silver (39)
- Zola Budd, 47, dominates college runners in 5K (33)