Oct 21, 2013, 6:02 PM EDT
Lindsey Vonn is having a little fun with her return from major knee surgery.
The Olympic downhill champion is training in Austria ahead of this weekend’s World Cup opener in Soelden, which she may race. The U.S. Ski Team confirmed a report by CNN that she likely decide Thursday if she’s racing on Saturday
She might not be quite in midseason form yet, as evidenced by her Facebook post below, but she has plenty of time to ready for her Olympic title defense.
- Meb Keflezighi in familiar spot as New York City Marathon underdog 0
- Matt Anderson taking break from volleyball due to depression 0
- Caroline Wozniacki nervous for New York City Marathon, even in her dreams 0
- Prosecutors to appeal Oscar Pistorius verdict, sentence 3
- Russian triumphs at Skate America; Gracie Gold third (video) 4
- Ted Ligety struggles in first race of season (video) 0
- Japan’s Machida routs U.S. men at Skate America; ice dancers make history 0
- Emotional Bode Miller medals in race that mattered most (61)
- Russian women kissing after relay victory at World Championships causes stir (60)
- IOC drops wrestling from 2020 Olympics (47)
- South Korea filing official complaint over Yuna Kim’s Olympic silver (39)
- Zola Budd, 47, dominates college runners in 5K (33)