Oct 21, 2013, 6:02 PM EDT
Lindsey Vonn is having a little fun with her return from major knee surgery.
The Olympic downhill champion is training in Austria ahead of this weekend’s World Cup opener in Soelden, which she may race. The U.S. Ski Team confirmed a report by CNN that she likely decide Thursday if she’s racing on Saturday
She might not be quite in midseason form yet, as evidenced by her Facebook post below, but she has plenty of time to ready for her Olympic title defense.
- How the FIBA World Cup impacts the Olympics 0
- Gwen Jorgensen’s glory awaits in Edmonton 0
- Tyson Gay last place in Zurich; Jenny Simpson leads U.S. winners (video) 0
- Youth Olympics wrap with Closing Ceremony, Lionel Messi cameo (photos) 0
- U.S. finishes Youth Olympics with 22 medals, 10 golds 0
- Zurich Diamond League final preview 0
- Jonathan Horton boosted by 2008 teammate to successful return 0
- Emotional Bode Miller medals in race that mattered most (61)
- Russian women kissing after relay victory at World Championships causes stir (57)
- IOC drops wrestling from 2020 Olympics (47)
- South Korea filing official complaint over Yuna Kim’s Olympic silver (38)
- Zola Budd, 47, dominates college runners in 5K (33)