Oct 21, 2013, 6:02 PM EDT
Lindsey Vonn is having a little fun with her return from major knee surgery.
The Olympic downhill champion is training in Austria ahead of this weekend’s World Cup opener in Soelden, which she may race. The U.S. Ski Team confirmed a report by CNN that she likely decide Thursday if she’s racing on Saturday
She might not be quite in midseason form yet, as evidenced by her Facebook post below, but she has plenty of time to ready for her Olympic title defense.
- Boston Marathon to move forward with traditional spectacle of a finish 0
- Boston Marathon men’s preview 0
- Boston Marathon women’s preview 0
- Miracle on Ice hockey player selling his Olympic gold medal 1
- Evelyn Furtsch Ojeda is first female U.S. Olympic champion to reach 100 years old 0
- Oscar Pistorius’ prosthetic leg used in testimony 0
- Summer Sanders returns to run Boston Marathon again 0
- Emotional Bode Miller medals in race that mattered most (61)
- Russian women kissing after relay victory at World Championships causes stir (55)
- IOC drops wrestling from 2020 Olympics (46)
- South Korea filing official complaint over Yuna Kim’s Olympic silver (37)
- Zola Budd, 47, dominates college runners in 5K (33)