Oct 21, 2013, 6:02 PM EDT
Lindsey Vonn is having a little fun with her return from major knee surgery.
The Olympic downhill champion is training in Austria ahead of this weekend’s World Cup opener in Soelden, which she may race. The U.S. Ski Team confirmed a report by CNN that she likely decide Thursday if she’s racing on Saturday
She might not be quite in midseason form yet, as evidenced by her Facebook post below, but she has plenty of time to ready for her Olympic title defense.
- Five events to watch at Zurich Diamond League 0
- Los Angeles 2024 Olympic bid is official 1
- Top ten storylines from World Track and Field Championships 0
- USOC, Los Angeles agree to 2024 Olympic bid, reports say 0
- U.S. finishes World Championships with fewest medals since 2003 3
- Usain Bolt anchors Jamaica to 4x100m relay gold after U.S. mishap 8
- Ashton Eaton breaks decathlon world record, wins World Championship 2
- Emotional Bode Miller medals in race that mattered most (63)
- Russian women kissing after relay victory at World Championships causes stir (62)
- IOC drops wrestling from 2020 Olympics (47)
- South Korea filing official complaint over Yuna Kim’s Olympic silver (39)
- Zola Budd, 47, dominates college runners in 5K (33)