Oct 21, 2013, 6:02 PM EDT
Lindsey Vonn is having a little fun with her return from major knee surgery.
The Olympic downhill champion is training in Austria ahead of this weekend’s World Cup opener in Soelden, which she may race. The U.S. Ski Team confirmed a report by CNN that she likely decide Thursday if she’s racing on Saturday
She might not be quite in midseason form yet, as evidenced by her Facebook post below, but she has plenty of time to ready for her Olympic title defense.
- Oscar Pistorius sentenced to maximum 5 years in prison 0
- The jump for the ages: Mike Powell, Bob Beamon and a revered world record 0
- Apolo Ohno on Ironman: A milestone among my 8 Olympic medals 1
- Beijing Marathon run through smog (video, photos) 0
- Aksel Lund Svindal injured playing soccer, likely out most of season 0
- Justin Gatlin not among IAAF Athlete of the Year award finalists 0
- Noelle Pikus-Pace: I already miss skeleton, but happily retired 0
- Emotional Bode Miller medals in race that mattered most (61)
- Russian women kissing after relay victory at World Championships causes stir (60)
- IOC drops wrestling from 2020 Olympics (47)
- South Korea filing official complaint over Yuna Kim’s Olympic silver (39)
- Zola Budd, 47, dominates college runners in 5K (33)