Oct 14, 2013, 3:38 PM EST
Olympic and world champion Jordan Burroughs got married Saturday in a wrestling-themed ceremony.
His wife, Lauren Mariacher, donned a pair of wrestling shoes at the Buffalo, N.Y., event, less than a month removed from Burroughs winning a world title still healing a broken ankle.
The cake, too, had a wrestling theme.
- Stephen Colbert and the Olympics 0
- U.S. will bid for 2024 Olympics, no city chosen yet 5
- Adrian Peterson won’t try for Olympics, but other RBs might 2
- Rio Olympic track and field schedule released 1
- Rome to bid for 2024 Olympics, possible events in Vatican City 0
- Yuzuru Hanyu repeats as Grand Prix Final champion (video) 0
- Ashley Wagner denies Russian sweep at Grand Prix Final (video) 0
- Emotional Bode Miller medals in race that mattered most (61)
- Russian women kissing after relay victory at World Championships causes stir (60)
- IOC drops wrestling from 2020 Olympics (47)
- South Korea filing official complaint over Yuna Kim’s Olympic silver (39)
- Zola Budd, 47, dominates college runners in 5K (33)