Oct 2, 2013, 4:12 PM EDT
There won’t be a shortage of mittens at the Sochi Olympics.
Canada, whose mittens were a smash hit at the 2010 Vancouver Games, unveiled its 2014 version three weeks ago. The U.S. joined the party this week, launching its set Monday. Sochi organizers followed suit with gloves and mittens Wednesday.
The color scheme would seem to go well with Germany’s Olympic uniforms.
So, which hand warmers are the best choice?
Sochi 2014 said its gloves will go for 500 rubles each, which equates to about $15.
- Boston, Chicago Marathon winner Rita Jeptoo fails drug test 0
- Neymar will be on Brazil’s Olympic soccer team, coach says 0
- Meb Keflezighi in familiar spot as New York City Marathon underdog 0
- Matt Anderson taking break from volleyball due to depression 0
- Caroline Wozniacki nervous for New York City Marathon, even in her dreams 0
- Prosecutors to appeal Oscar Pistorius verdict, sentence 3
- Russian triumphs at Skate America; Gracie Gold third (video) 4
- Emotional Bode Miller medals in race that mattered most (61)
- Russian women kissing after relay victory at World Championships causes stir (60)
- IOC drops wrestling from 2020 Olympics (47)
- South Korea filing official complaint over Yuna Kim’s Olympic silver (39)
- Zola Budd, 47, dominates college runners in 5K (33)