Oct 2, 2013, 4:12 PM EDT
There won’t be a shortage of mittens at the Sochi Olympics.
Canada, whose mittens were a smash hit at the 2010 Vancouver Games, unveiled its 2014 version three weeks ago. The U.S. joined the party this week, launching its set Monday. Sochi organizers followed suit with gloves and mittens Wednesday.
The color scheme would seem to go well with Germany’s Olympic uniforms.
So, which hand warmers are the best choice?
Sochi 2014 said its gloves will go for 500 rubles each, which equates to about $15.
- Michael Phelps ready to start ‘journey’ in comeback meet 0
- Another Michael set to make splash at Mesa Grand Prix 0
- Michael Phelps’ comeback at Mesa Grand Prix competition, broadcast schedules 0
- Ryan Hall, other U.S. runners wouldn’t help East Africans catch Meb Keflezighi 0
- Emotions flow for runners, spectators at Boston Marathon 0
- Meb Keflezighi stuns to win Boston Marathon (video) 4
- Rita Jeptoo repeats as Boston Marathon winner in course record 0
- Emotional Bode Miller medals in race that mattered most (61)
- Russian women kissing after relay victory at World Championships causes stir (55)
- IOC drops wrestling from 2020 Olympics (46)
- South Korea filing official complaint over Yuna Kim’s Olympic silver (38)
- Zola Budd, 47, dominates college runners in 5K (33)