Oct 2, 2013, 4:12 PM EDT
There won’t be a shortage of mittens at the Sochi Olympics.
Canada, whose mittens were a smash hit at the 2010 Vancouver Games, unveiled its 2014 version three weeks ago. The U.S. joined the party this week, launching its set Monday. Sochi organizers followed suit with gloves and mittens Wednesday.
The color scheme would seem to go well with Germany’s Olympic uniforms.
So, which hand warmers are the best choice?
Sochi 2014 said its gloves will go for 500 rubles each, which equates to about $15.
- Boston Marathon to move forward with traditional spectacle of a finish 0
- Boston Marathon men’s preview 0
- Boston Marathon women’s preview 0
- Miracle on Ice hockey player selling his Olympic gold medal 1
- Evelyn Furtsch Ojeda is first female U.S. Olympic champion to reach 100 years old 0
- Oscar Pistorius’ prosthetic leg used in testimony 0
- Summer Sanders returns to run Boston Marathon again 0
- Emotional Bode Miller medals in race that mattered most (61)
- Russian women kissing after relay victory at World Championships causes stir (55)
- IOC drops wrestling from 2020 Olympics (46)
- South Korea filing official complaint over Yuna Kim’s Olympic silver (37)
- Zola Budd, 47, dominates college runners in 5K (33)