Sep 24, 2013, 1:29 PM EDT
Usain Bolt‘s worldwide offseason Instagram tour continues.
He’s getting in the spirit:
Earlier Tuesday, Bolt announced he signed a new contract with the German sportswear company Puma “through and beyond the 2016 Olympic Games.” Remember, Bolt said last week he was reconsidering plans to retire after the 2016 Olympics. Bolt, 27, has been with Puma since he was 16.
“PUMA has been with me since the very beginning,” Bolt said in a statement. “They recognized my talent at an early age and have supported me throughout, especially in the early years when I had some difficult times due to injuries.”
Bolt’s agent said he will visit Los Angeles during the offseason.
- Michael Phelps ready to start ‘journey’ in comeback meet 0
- Another Michael set to make splash at Mesa Grand Prix 0
- Michael Phelps’ comeback at Mesa Grand Prix competition, broadcast schedules 0
- Ryan Hall, other U.S. runners wouldn’t help East Africans catch Meb Keflezighi 0
- Emotions flow for runners, spectators at Boston Marathon 0
- Meb Keflezighi stuns to win Boston Marathon (video) 4
- Rita Jeptoo repeats as Boston Marathon winner in course record 0
- Emotional Bode Miller medals in race that mattered most (61)
- Russian women kissing after relay victory at World Championships causes stir (55)
- IOC drops wrestling from 2020 Olympics (46)
- South Korea filing official complaint over Yuna Kim’s Olympic silver (38)
- Zola Budd, 47, dominates college runners in 5K (33)