Sep 24, 2013, 1:29 PM EST
Usain Bolt‘s worldwide offseason Instagram tour continues.
He’s getting in the spirit:
Earlier Tuesday, Bolt announced he signed a new contract with the German sportswear company Puma “through and beyond the 2016 Olympic Games.” Remember, Bolt said last week he was reconsidering plans to retire after the 2016 Olympics. Bolt, 27, has been with Puma since he was 16.
“PUMA has been with me since the very beginning,” Bolt said in a statement. “They recognized my talent at an early age and have supported me throughout, especially in the early years when I had some difficult times due to injuries.”
Bolt’s agent said he will visit Los Angeles during the offseason.
- Galen Rupp talks training with Mo Farah, marathons, weird drug test story 0
- Russian Olympic, World champions get doping bans 0
- Lindsey Vonn, Mikaela Shiffrin lead World Alpine Skiing Championships women’s preview 1
- Rio 2016 Olympic torch relay details announced 0
- K.C. Boutiette returns to World Cup speed skating for first time since 2006 0
- Tori Bowie ‘going after medals’ after breakthrough season 0
- Yohan Blake details ‘dreams’ for 2015 0
- Emotional Bode Miller medals in race that mattered most (61)
- Russian women kissing after relay victory at World Championships causes stir (60)
- IOC drops wrestling from 2020 Olympics (47)
- South Korea filing official complaint over Yuna Kim’s Olympic silver (39)
- Zola Budd, 47, dominates college runners in 5K (33)