Sep 24, 2013, 1:29 PM EST
Usain Bolt‘s worldwide offseason Instagram tour continues.
He’s getting in the spirit:
Earlier Tuesday, Bolt announced he signed a new contract with the German sportswear company Puma “through and beyond the 2016 Olympic Games.” Remember, Bolt said last week he was reconsidering plans to retire after the 2016 Olympics. Bolt, 27, has been with Puma since he was 16.
“PUMA has been with me since the very beginning,” Bolt said in a statement. “They recognized my talent at an early age and have supported me throughout, especially in the early years when I had some difficult times due to injuries.”
Bolt’s agent said he will visit Los Angeles during the offseason.
- Ukraine may leave Sochi Paralympics if situation escalates 0
- Five Paralympic storylines to watch in Sochi 2
- Mikaela Shiffrin takes 15th in first post-Olympic race 1
- Oscar Pistorius tried to revive girlfriend after shooting, witness recounts (video) 2
- Shannon Szabados: Oilers welcomed me with open arms (video) 1
- Adelina Sotnikova listed as substitute for World Championships; entry list highlights 3
- Oscar Pistorius’ restaurant gun incident recounted at murder trial; Day 3 recap (video) 1