Sep 24, 2013, 1:29 PM EDT
Usain Bolt‘s worldwide offseason Instagram tour continues.
He’s getting in the spirit:
Earlier Tuesday, Bolt announced he signed a new contract with the German sportswear company Puma “through and beyond the 2016 Olympic Games.” Remember, Bolt said last week he was reconsidering plans to retire after the 2016 Olympics. Bolt, 27, has been with Puma since he was 16.
“PUMA has been with me since the very beginning,” Bolt said in a statement. “They recognized my talent at an early age and have supported me throughout, especially in the early years when I had some difficult times due to injuries.”
Bolt’s agent said he will visit Los Angeles during the offseason.
- USOC, Los Angeles agree to 2024 Olympic bid, reports say 0
- U.S. finishes World Championships with fewest medals since 2003 3
- Usain Bolt anchors Jamaica to 4x100m relay gold after U.S. mishap 4
- Ashton Eaton breaks decathlon world record, wins World Championship 2
- Aries Merritt wins bronze before kidney transplant; incredible Worlds performances 0
- Usain Bolt may retire after Rio Olympics 0
- Usain Bolt crushes Justin Gatlin in World Championships 200m 5
- Emotional Bode Miller medals in race that mattered most (63)
- Russian women kissing after relay victory at World Championships causes stir (62)
- IOC drops wrestling from 2020 Olympics (47)
- South Korea filing official complaint over Yuna Kim’s Olympic silver (39)
- Zola Budd, 47, dominates college runners in 5K (33)