Sep 24, 2013, 10:00 PM EDT
Usain Bolt‘s trip around Europe included a bit of basketball.
Bolt, who lists Kevin Garnett as one of his sports heroes, called out San Antonio Spurs guard Tony Parker in a video posted on the French media website Canal+.
“Hey Tony, your jump shot sucks,” Bolt said. “Watch this.”
Bolt proceeded to drain three shots on an extraordinarily tall hoop: one standard jump shot, a second hook shot and a third over his shoulder. The video looks fake, but it’s cool nonetheless.
He then walked toward the camera and said, “Hey Tony, need any tips? Look me up.”
Parker, by the way, led France at the 2012 Olympics by scoring 15.7 points per game. France was eliminated in the quarterfinals, but Parker and Co. just won EuroBasket, where Parker led all players with 19 points per game.
Parker, 31, has said he plans to play in the 2016 Olympics, should France qualify.
If Parker did look up Bolt’s basketball skills, he’d find video of Bolt dunking at this year’s All-Star Celebrity Game. He may also find a less-than-flattering display of Bolt’s hoops skills.Usain Bolt dresses for Oktoberfest (photo)
- U.S. wins bronze medal on last day of Paralympics; final medal standings 2
- Mo Farah fine after being wheelchaired off following NYC Half (video) 1
- U.S. blanks Russia for Paralympic sledge hockey gold medal 1
- Ted Ligety wins giant slalom season title in dramatic fashion (video) 0
- Mikaela Shiffrin completes dominating World Cup slalom season (video) 0
- U.S., Russia set for rematch in Paralympic sledge hockey final 0
- Nicklas Backstrom will receive Olympic silver medal 0