Sep 24, 2013, 10:00 PM EDT
Usain Bolt‘s trip around Europe included a bit of basketball.
Bolt, who lists Kevin Garnett as one of his sports heroes, called out San Antonio Spurs guard Tony Parker in a video posted on the French media website Canal+.
“Hey Tony, your jump shot sucks,” Bolt said. “Watch this.”
Bolt proceeded to drain three shots on an extraordinarily tall hoop: one standard jump shot, a second hook shot and a third over his shoulder. The video looks fake, but it’s cool nonetheless.
He then walked toward the camera and said, “Hey Tony, need any tips? Look me up.”
Parker, by the way, led France at the 2012 Olympics by scoring 15.7 points per game. France was eliminated in the quarterfinals, but Parker and Co. just won EuroBasket, where Parker led all players with 19 points per game.
Parker, 31, has said he plans to play in the 2016 Olympics, should France qualify.
If Parker did look up Bolt’s basketball skills, he’d find video of Bolt dunking at this year’s All-Star Celebrity Game. He may also find a less-than-flattering display of Bolt’s hoops skills.Usain Bolt dresses for Oktoberfest (photo)
- World Swimming Championships women’s preview 0
- World Swimming Championships men’s preview 0
- Beijing to host 2022 Winter Olympics; first city to hold Summer and Winter Games 2
- USOC collecting data on polluted Rio Olympic water venues 0
- World Swimming Championships broadcast schedule 0
- Almaty or Beijing? IOC set to choose 2022 Winter Olympic host 2
- Allyson Felix to run 400m at World Championships 1
- Emotional Bode Miller medals in race that mattered most (61)
- Russian women kissing after relay victory at World Championships causes stir (60)
- IOC drops wrestling from 2020 Olympics (47)
- South Korea filing official complaint over Yuna Kim’s Olympic silver (39)
- Zola Budd, 47, dominates college runners in 5K (33)