Sep 23, 2013, 10:50 AM EDT
Lindsey Vonn returned from skiing in Chile and watched boyfriend Tiger Woods at the Tour Championship in Atlanta on Sunday along with Woods’ two children, Sam and Alexis.
It was not a good week for Woods, who finished tied for 22nd in the 30-man field, his worst finish ever at East Lake Golf Club, and fell from No. 1 to No. 2 in the final FedEx Cup standings.
Vonn repped her Under Armour and Red Bull, naturally, but did not match Woods’ Sunday red as the kids did. She’s been a loyal Woods follower on the course this season, showing up at all four majors and The Players Championship.
The reigning Olympic downhill champion is coming off major knee surgery after a crash at the February World Championships.
She’s expected to make her season debut in a downhill in Beaver Creek, Colo., on Nov. 29.
Vonn said in August that Woods was “hoping to come” to the Sochi Olympics to watch Vonn next February. His golf schedule would appear to be open during the Games.
- Los Angeles 2024 Olympic bid is official 1
- Top ten storylines from World Track and Field Championships 0
- USOC, Los Angeles agree to 2024 Olympic bid, reports say 0
- U.S. finishes World Championships with fewest medals since 2003 3
- Usain Bolt anchors Jamaica to 4x100m relay gold after U.S. mishap 5
- Ashton Eaton breaks decathlon world record, wins World Championship 2
- Aries Merritt wins bronze before kidney transplant; incredible Worlds performances 0
- Emotional Bode Miller medals in race that mattered most (63)
- Russian women kissing after relay victory at World Championships causes stir (62)
- IOC drops wrestling from 2020 Olympics (47)
- South Korea filing official complaint over Yuna Kim’s Olympic silver (39)
- Zola Budd, 47, dominates college runners in 5K (33)