Sep 23, 2013, 10:50 AM EST
Lindsey Vonn returned from skiing in Chile and watched boyfriend Tiger Woods at the Tour Championship in Atlanta on Sunday along with Woods’ two children, Sam and Alexis.
It was not a good week for Woods, who finished tied for 22nd in the 30-man field, his worst finish ever at East Lake Golf Club, and fell from No. 1 to No. 2 in the final FedEx Cup standings.
Vonn repped her Under Armour and Red Bull, naturally, but did not match Woods’ Sunday red as the kids did. She’s been a loyal Woods follower on the course this season, showing up at all four majors and The Players Championship.
The reigning Olympic downhill champion is coming off major knee surgery after a crash at the February World Championships.
She’s expected to make her season debut in a downhill in Beaver Creek, Colo., on Nov. 29.
Vonn said in August that Woods was “hoping to come” to the Sochi Olympics to watch Vonn next February. His golf schedule would appear to be open during the Games.
- Angelina Jolie showed Louis Zamperini scenes of ‘Unbroken’ on hospital bed 0
- Joss Christensen becomes ‘mountain man’ since Sochi Olympics 0
- IOC proposes adding Olympic events, bid reforms 0
- Ryan Lochte: I have no doubt Michael Phelps will come back 1
- Doha gets 2019 World Track and Field Championships over Eugene, Barcelona 2
- Bode Miller out until January due to back surgery 0
- Peter Forsberg and the Olympics 1
- Emotional Bode Miller medals in race that mattered most (61)
- Russian women kissing after relay victory at World Championships causes stir (60)
- IOC drops wrestling from 2020 Olympics (47)
- South Korea filing official complaint over Yuna Kim’s Olympic silver (39)
- Zola Budd, 47, dominates college runners in 5K (33)