Sep 23, 2013, 10:50 AM EDT
Lindsey Vonn returned from skiing in Chile and watched boyfriend Tiger Woods at the Tour Championship in Atlanta on Sunday along with Woods’ two children, Sam and Alexis.
It was not a good week for Woods, who finished tied for 22nd in the 30-man field, his worst finish ever at East Lake Golf Club, and fell from No. 1 to No. 2 in the final FedEx Cup standings.
Vonn repped her Under Armour and Red Bull, naturally, but did not match Woods’ Sunday red as the kids did. She’s been a loyal Woods follower on the course this season, showing up at all four majors and The Players Championship.
The reigning Olympic downhill champion is coming off major knee surgery after a crash at the February World Championships.
She’s expected to make her season debut in a downhill in Beaver Creek, Colo., on Nov. 29.
Vonn said in August that Woods was “hoping to come” to the Sochi Olympics to watch Vonn next February. His golf schedule would appear to be open during the Games.
- U.S. Women undefeated after opening of indoor volleyball Grand Prix tournament 0
- Lucena, Brunner finish fourth while Brazilians claim victory at Beach Volleyball World Championships 0
- Jamaican sprinters Asafa Powell and Shelly-Ann Fraser-Pryce dominate at Paris Diamond League 0
- Jordan Burroughs on Rio: ‘My chances of winning’ are better than in London 1
- Rio 2016 Olympic torch unveiled 1
- Allyson Felix considering 200-400m double at Worlds 1
- USOC eyes majority support for Boston 2024 ‘relatively soon’ 0
- Emotional Bode Miller medals in race that mattered most (61)
- Russian women kissing after relay victory at World Championships causes stir (60)
- IOC drops wrestling from 2020 Olympics (47)
- South Korea filing official complaint over Yuna Kim’s Olympic silver (39)
- Zola Budd, 47, dominates college runners in 5K (33)