Sep 19, 2013, 2:16 PM EST
“What Would Ryan Lochte Do?” is done after one season.
The 11-time Olympic medalist’s show on E! will not be picked up for another go-round, as first reported by TVLine.com, though an E! representative declined comment.
The show’s ratings dropped as the season went on, though Lochte was nominated for a Teen Choice Award for his acting. The show followed Lochte around his training base in Gainesville, Fla., as well as his travels, including to Washington, D.C., and his search for the right woman.
Lochte’s future in the pool is not in doubt. He will leave Gainesville to visit other locales. It’s been reported he plans to spend “months” training in Australia.
- Tara Lipinski, Johnny Weir at Super Bowl Media Day (video) 0
- Galen Rupp talks training with Mo Farah, marathons, weird drug test story 0
- Russian Olympic, World champions get doping bans 0
- Lindsey Vonn, Mikaela Shiffrin lead World Alpine Skiing Championships women’s preview 1
- Rio 2016 Olympic torch relay details announced 0
- K.C. Boutiette returns to World Cup speed skating for first time since 2006 0
- Tori Bowie ‘going after medals’ after breakthrough season 0
- Emotional Bode Miller medals in race that mattered most (61)
- Russian women kissing after relay victory at World Championships causes stir (60)
- IOC drops wrestling from 2020 Olympics (47)
- South Korea filing official complaint over Yuna Kim’s Olympic silver (39)
- Zola Budd, 47, dominates college runners in 5K (33)