Sep 19, 2013, 2:16 PM EDT
“What Would Ryan Lochte Do?” is done after one season.
The 11-time Olympic medalist’s show on E! will not be picked up for another go-round, as first reported by TVLine.com, though an E! representative declined comment.
The show’s ratings dropped as the season went on, though Lochte was nominated for a Teen Choice Award for his acting. The show followed Lochte around his training base in Gainesville, Fla., as well as his travels, including to Washington, D.C., and his search for the right woman.
Lochte’s future in the pool is not in doubt. He will leave Gainesville to visit other locales. It’s been reported he plans to spend “months” training in Australia.
- Aries Merritt wins bronze before kidney transplant; incredible Worlds performances 0
- Usain Bolt may retire after Rio Olympics 0
- Usain Bolt crushes Justin Gatlin in World Championships 200m 3
- Allyson Felix wins 400m, breaks U.S. record for Worlds medals; Rio preview? 1
- Usain Bolt and Justin Gatlin’s first race together from 2005 (video) 0
- Los Angeles 2024 Olympic bid logo, renderings released 0
- Usain Bolt, Justin Gatlin set up duel; South African stretchered off after 400m gold 0
- Emotional Bode Miller medals in race that mattered most (63)
- Russian women kissing after relay victory at World Championships causes stir (60)
- IOC drops wrestling from 2020 Olympics (47)
- South Korea filing official complaint over Yuna Kim’s Olympic silver (39)
- Zola Budd, 47, dominates college runners in 5K (33)