Sep 19, 2013, 2:16 PM EDT
“What Would Ryan Lochte Do?” is done after one season.
The 11-time Olympic medalist’s show on E! will not be picked up for another go-round, as first reported by TVLine.com, though an E! representative declined comment.
The show’s ratings dropped as the season went on, though Lochte was nominated for a Teen Choice Award for his acting. The show followed Lochte around his training base in Gainesville, Fla., as well as his travels, including to Washington, D.C., and his search for the right woman.
Lochte’s future in the pool is not in doubt. He will leave Gainesville to visit other locales. It’s been reported he plans to spend “months” training in Australia.
- Michael Phelps ready to start ‘journey’ in comeback meet 0
- Another Michael set to make splash at Mesa Grand Prix 0
- Michael Phelps’ comeback at Mesa Grand Prix competition, broadcast schedules 0
- Ryan Hall, other U.S. runners wouldn’t help East Africans catch Meb Keflezighi 0
- Emotions flow for runners, spectators at Boston Marathon 0
- Meb Keflezighi stuns to win Boston Marathon (video) 4
- Rita Jeptoo repeats as Boston Marathon winner in course record 0
- Emotional Bode Miller medals in race that mattered most (61)
- Russian women kissing after relay victory at World Championships causes stir (55)
- IOC drops wrestling from 2020 Olympics (46)
- South Korea filing official complaint over Yuna Kim’s Olympic silver (38)
- Zola Budd, 47, dominates college runners in 5K (33)