Sep 10, 2013, 1:17 PM EST
If you watched the Vancouver Olympics, you probably remember the fashion hit of the Games — those cute red mittens.
The most popular sizes sold out from Games merchandise stores three years ago. They were so in demand that another set of mittens was introduced for the Summer Olympics in 2012.
Well, here is the third edition of the mittens for the Sochi Olympics in February. Judge for yourself:
- Openly gay athletes part of White House delegation to Sochi Olympics 4
- Shaun White skips Copper Mountain halfpipe 0
- NBCSN to present more than 230 hours of Sochi Olympic coverage 1
- Oscar Pistorius world’s highest trending athlete on Google in 2013 0
- Mikaela Shiffrin struggles in Courchevel slalom; Marlies Schild wins 0
- Russian women kissing after relay victory at World Championships causes stir (54)
- IOC drops wrestling from 2020 Olympics (45)
- Zola Budd, 47, dominates college runners in 5K (29)
- Vladimir Putin tells critics of Russia at World University Games to ‘try some Viagra’ (19)
- IOC convinced there will be no discrimination at Sochi Olympics (16)