Sep 1, 2013, 2:25 PM EST
A handful of Washington Redskins players were feeling very Olympic on Saturday.
Offensive tackle Tom Compton, linebacker Ryan Kerrigan, guard Josh LeRibeus, quarterback Kirk Cousins and guard Adam Gettis dressed up as members of the Jamaican bobsled team from the 1993 Disney movie “Cool Runnings.”
LeRibeus appeared to be taking the role of fictional coach Irv Blitzer, played by John Candy, from the film.
- Russian women kissing after relay victory at World Championships causes stir (54)
- IOC drops wrestling from 2020 Olympics (45)
- Zola Budd, 47, dominates college runners in 5K (29)
- Vladimir Putin tells critics of Russia at World University Games to ‘try some Viagra’ (18)
- IOC convinced there will be no discrimination at Sochi Olympics (16)