Jul 26, 2013, 1:55 PM EDT
We marveled when Oslo meet organizers introduced Usain Bolt in a race car last month. It appears the London Anniversary Games did one better. Bolt came out in a rocket at the Olympic Stadium on Friday.
Bolt’s return to the site of his triple gold performance in 2012 begins with a 100 meters at 4:48 p.m. ET on Friday. He’s also expected to run in the 4×100 relay Saturday.
- Alpine Skiing World Cup Finals preview 0
- President Obama sends beer to Canadian prime minister to settle Olympic bet 1
- Boston Marathon announces increased security 0
- Oscar Pistorius vomits, cries during autopsy testimony 1
- Yuna Kim to skate in ‘retirement event’ 0
- More U.S. Paralympians crash in Alpine skiing 0
- U.S., Shelly-Ann Fraser-Pryce star to end World Indoor Championships 0