Jul 26, 2013, 1:55 PM EDT
We marveled when Oslo meet organizers introduced Usain Bolt in a race car last month. It appears the London Anniversary Games did one better. Bolt came out in a rocket at the Olympic Stadium on Friday.
Bolt’s return to the site of his triple gold performance in 2012 begins with a 100 meters at 4:48 p.m. ET on Friday. He’s also expected to run in the 4×100 relay Saturday.
- World Swimming Championships broadcast schedule 0
- Almaty or Beijing? IOC set to choose 2022 Winter Olympic host 2
- Allyson Felix to run 400m at World Championships 0
- Simone Biles turns pro 0
- Abby Wambach ‘planning on playing’ in Rio, ‘still need time to decide’ 2
- Los Angeles talks with USOC, San Francisco about 2024 Olympic bid, reports say 0
- Jim Craig wants to sell ‘Miracle on Ice’ memorabilia, gold medal 2
- Emotional Bode Miller medals in race that mattered most (61)
- Russian women kissing after relay victory at World Championships causes stir (60)
- IOC drops wrestling from 2020 Olympics (47)
- South Korea filing official complaint over Yuna Kim’s Olympic silver (39)
- Zola Budd, 47, dominates college runners in 5K (33)