Jul 21, 2013, 8:31 AM EST
Lindsey Vonn is really embracing the frenzy around boyfriend Tiger Woods at the British Open, if Instagram is any indication.
This photo was posted to Vonn’s Instagram account Saturday. Everybody pictured will be close observers of Woods on Sunday. He entered the final round two shots back of leader Lee Westwood.
“Loved the enthusiasm out there today! Tomorrow it’s game time #goTW #tigerfans #cublove @nadinemoz,” was the photo description.
Nadine Moze is reportedly Fred Couples‘ girlfriend.
Credit Vonn for dedication. On the way back from major knee surgery, she’s followed Woods at the Masters, The Players Championship, the U.S. Open and now the British Open.
Woods, 37, has never won a major coming from behind on a Sunday. His last major title came at the 2008 U.S. Open, his 14th.
If Woods wins the British Open, he’ll be one U.S. Open shy of completing the Grand Slam four times. Not even Jack Nicklaus, with a record 18 majors, accomplished that feat.
- U.S. will bid for 2024 Olympics, no city chosen yet 5
- Adrian Peterson won’t try for Olympics, but other RBs might 2
- Rio Olympic track and field schedule released 1
- Rome to bid for 2024 Olympics, possible events in Vatican City 0
- Yuzuru Hanyu repeats as Grand Prix Final champion (video) 0
- Ashley Wagner denies Russian sweep at Grand Prix Final (video) 0
- Mikaela Shiffrin: I have to learn how to come back 1
- Emotional Bode Miller medals in race that mattered most (61)
- Russian women kissing after relay victory at World Championships causes stir (60)
- IOC drops wrestling from 2020 Olympics (47)
- South Korea filing official complaint over Yuna Kim’s Olympic silver (39)
- Zola Budd, 47, dominates college runners in 5K (33)