Jul 21, 2013, 8:31 AM EDT
Lindsey Vonn is really embracing the frenzy around boyfriend Tiger Woods at the British Open, if Instagram is any indication.
This photo was posted to Vonn’s Instagram account Saturday. Everybody pictured will be close observers of Woods on Sunday. He entered the final round two shots back of leader Lee Westwood.
“Loved the enthusiasm out there today! Tomorrow it’s game time #goTW #tigerfans #cublove @nadinemoz,” was the photo description.
Nadine Moze is reportedly Fred Couples‘ girlfriend.
Credit Vonn for dedication. On the way back from major knee surgery, she’s followed Woods at the Masters, The Players Championship, the U.S. Open and now the British Open.
Woods, 37, has never won a major coming from behind on a Sunday. His last major title came at the 2008 U.S. Open, his 14th.
If Woods wins the British Open, he’ll be one U.S. Open shy of completing the Grand Slam four times. Not even Jack Nicklaus, with a record 18 majors, accomplished that feat.
- USOC, Los Angeles agree to 2024 Olympic bid, reports say 0
- U.S. finishes World Championships with fewest medals since 2003 3
- Usain Bolt anchors Jamaica to 4x100m relay gold after U.S. mishap 4
- Ashton Eaton breaks decathlon world record, wins World Championship 2
- Aries Merritt wins bronze before kidney transplant; incredible Worlds performances 0
- Usain Bolt may retire after Rio Olympics 0
- Usain Bolt crushes Justin Gatlin in World Championships 200m 5
- Emotional Bode Miller medals in race that mattered most (63)
- Russian women kissing after relay victory at World Championships causes stir (62)
- IOC drops wrestling from 2020 Olympics (47)
- South Korea filing official complaint over Yuna Kim’s Olympic silver (39)
- Zola Budd, 47, dominates college runners in 5K (33)