Jul 15, 2013, 9:25 AM EDT
As you can imagine, track and field made plenty of headlines in newsprint Monday.
American record holder Tyson Gay‘s admission to a positive drug test made the front page of The New York Times (bottom right corner), his hometown newspaper, the Lexington Herald-Leader, and the Arkansas Democrat-Gazette, where he went to college.
In Jamaica, Asafa Powell‘s positive test was front and center on one of the nation’s two biggest national newspapers — the Jamaica Observer.
- Watch World Figure Skating Championships — 8 p.m. ET 0
- Gabby Douglas, Aly Raisman competitive with U.S. teammates in comeback 0
- Javier Fernandez wins upset World Championship; top American fourth 0
- Elizaveta Tuktamysheva wins World Championship; U.S. just misses medals 0
- How to watch Gabby Douglas, Aly Raisman’s comeback gymnastics meet 0
- Yuzuru Hanyu tops World Championships short program; Jason Brown leads Americans 0
- U.S. women struggle, trail Russian brilliance after World Championships short program 2
- Emotional Bode Miller medals in race that mattered most (61)
- Russian women kissing after relay victory at World Championships causes stir (60)
- IOC drops wrestling from 2020 Olympics (47)
- South Korea filing official complaint over Yuna Kim’s Olympic silver (39)
- Zola Budd, 47, dominates college runners in 5K (33)