Jul 15, 2013, 7:06 AM EDT
Olympic champion skier Lindsey Vonn is on site with boyfriend Tiger Woods at the British Open, just as she was at the Masters and the U.S. Open.
Here are some photos of Vonn at Woods’ practice rounds Sunday and Monday at Muirfield. (Photos via AP, Getty Images and Reuters)
Vonn pleasing sponsor Under Armour on Sunday.
That’s Woods’ coach, Sean Foley, on the left.
Woods is a three-time British Open champion (2000, ’05, ’06).
Vonn is still rehabbing after tearing two knee ligaments in February.
That’s Woods’ caddie, Joe LaCava, on the left.
Vonn has more World Cup season titles (17) than Woods has majors (14).
Woods’ last major title came at the 2008. U.S. Open.
Vonn hopes to be ready to compete in multiple events come February in Sochi.
The British Open starts Thursday. Ernie Els is the defending champ.
Woods is an 8-1 favorite. Will he lift the Claret Jug with Vonn on hand Sunday?
- Rio 2016 Olympics day-by-day events to watch 0
- A recent history of U.S. Olympic gymnastics comebacks 0
- Meryl Davis, Charlie White won’t compete next season 1
- Gabby Douglas, Aly Raisman competitive with U.S. teammates in comeback 0
- Javier Fernandez wins upset World Championship; top American fourth 0
- Elizaveta Tuktamysheva wins World Championship; U.S. just misses medals 0
- How to watch Gabby Douglas, Aly Raisman’s comeback gymnastics meet 0
- Emotional Bode Miller medals in race that mattered most (61)
- Russian women kissing after relay victory at World Championships causes stir (60)
- IOC drops wrestling from 2020 Olympics (47)
- South Korea filing official complaint over Yuna Kim’s Olympic silver (39)
- Zola Budd, 47, dominates college runners in 5K (33)