Jul 15, 2013, 7:06 AM EST
Olympic champion skier Lindsey Vonn is on site with boyfriend Tiger Woods at the British Open, just as she was at the Masters and the U.S. Open.
Here are some photos of Vonn at Woods’ practice rounds Sunday and Monday at Muirfield. (Photos via AP, Getty Images and Reuters)
Vonn pleasing sponsor Under Armour on Sunday.
That’s Woods’ coach, Sean Foley, on the left.
Woods is a three-time British Open champion (2000, ’05, ’06).
Vonn is still rehabbing after tearing two knee ligaments in February.
That’s Woods’ caddie, Joe LaCava, on the left.
Vonn has more World Cup season titles (17) than Woods has majors (14).
Woods’ last major title came at the 2008. U.S. Open.
Vonn hopes to be ready to compete in multiple events come February in Sochi.
The British Open starts Thursday. Ernie Els is the defending champ.
Woods is an 8-1 favorite. Will he lift the Claret Jug with Vonn on hand Sunday?
- Katie Ledecky faces decisions in 2015, 2016 0
- Michael Phelps back in the pool; Phelps, Ledecky win Golden Goggles 2
- Viktor Tikhonov, Soviet Union Olympic hockey coach, dies at 84 1
- Sun Yang failed drug test, served three-month ban 0
- Rio 2016 Olympic, Paralympic mascots unveiled (video) 0
- Maksim Kovtun rallies to win Trophee Bompard (video); Grand Prix Final picture 0
- Ashley Wagner in Grand Prix Final fight after finishing behind Russians at Trophee Bompard (video) 0
- Emotional Bode Miller medals in race that mattered most (61)
- Russian women kissing after relay victory at World Championships causes stir (60)
- IOC drops wrestling from 2020 Olympics (47)
- South Korea filing official complaint over Yuna Kim’s Olympic silver (39)
- Zola Budd, 47, dominates college runners in 5K (33)