Jul 15, 2013, 7:06 AM EDT
Olympic champion skier Lindsey Vonn is on site with boyfriend Tiger Woods at the British Open, just as she was at the Masters and the U.S. Open.
Here are some photos of Vonn at Woods’ practice rounds Sunday and Monday at Muirfield. (Photos via AP, Getty Images and Reuters)
Vonn pleasing sponsor Under Armour on Sunday.
That’s Woods’ coach, Sean Foley, on the left.
Woods is a three-time British Open champion (2000, ’05, ’06).
Vonn is still rehabbing after tearing two knee ligaments in February.
That’s Woods’ caddie, Joe LaCava, on the left.
Vonn has more World Cup season titles (17) than Woods has majors (14).
Woods’ last major title came at the 2008. U.S. Open.
Vonn hopes to be ready to compete in multiple events come February in Sochi.
The British Open starts Thursday. Ernie Els is the defending champ.
Woods is an 8-1 favorite. Will he lift the Claret Jug with Vonn on hand Sunday?
- Mikaela Shiffrin wins her first World Cup giant slalom in Soelden tie (video) 0
- Alpine skiing men’s World Cup preview 0
- Johnny Weir, Tara Lipinski preview Skate America 0
- Oscar Pistorius’ agent seeks prison meeting to discuss running future 1
- Alpine skiing women’s World Cup preview 0
- Johnny Weir, Tara Lipinski, Terry Gannon named NBC’s lead figure skating announcers 0
- Oscar Pistorius sentenced to maximum 5 years in prison 4
- Emotional Bode Miller medals in race that mattered most (61)
- Russian women kissing after relay victory at World Championships causes stir (60)
- IOC drops wrestling from 2020 Olympics (47)
- South Korea filing official complaint over Yuna Kim’s Olympic silver (39)
- Zola Budd, 47, dominates college runners in 5K (33)