Jul 15, 2013, 7:06 AM EDT
Olympic champion skier Lindsey Vonn is on site with boyfriend Tiger Woods at the British Open, just as she was at the Masters and the U.S. Open.
Here are some photos of Vonn at Woods’ practice rounds Sunday and Monday at Muirfield. (Photos via AP, Getty Images and Reuters)
Vonn pleasing sponsor Under Armour on Sunday.
That’s Woods’ coach, Sean Foley, on the left.
Woods is a three-time British Open champion (2000, ’05, ’06).
Vonn is still rehabbing after tearing two knee ligaments in February.
That’s Woods’ caddie, Joe LaCava, on the left.
Vonn has more World Cup season titles (17) than Woods has majors (14).
Woods’ last major title came at the 2008. U.S. Open.
Vonn hopes to be ready to compete in multiple events come February in Sochi.
The British Open starts Thursday. Ernie Els is the defending champ.
Woods is an 8-1 favorite. Will he lift the Claret Jug with Vonn on hand Sunday?
- Five takeaways from U.S. Track and Field Championships 0
- Boston 2024 releases Olympic bid version 2.0 (photos) 0
- Yannick Agnel withdraws from World Swimming Championships 0
- Justin Gatlin wins 200m at U.S. Championships in another personal best 0
- Allyson Felix wins 400m, fastest women upset at U.S. Championships 0
- Tyson Gay, Tori Bowie take U.S. 100m titles; Carmelita Jeter hurt 0
- Asafa Powell, Shelly-Ann Fraser-Pryce win Jamaica Championships 100m; Yohan Blake out 0
- Emotional Bode Miller medals in race that mattered most (61)
- Russian women kissing after relay victory at World Championships causes stir (60)
- IOC drops wrestling from 2020 Olympics (47)
- South Korea filing official complaint over Yuna Kim’s Olympic silver (39)
- Zola Budd, 47, dominates college runners in 5K (33)